New never opened Dell XPS 15.4 laptop for sale

07torchgt

^MY NAME; THINGS I SAY>
Reaction score
I have a brand new never opened Dell XPS M1530 for sale... Its in the states right now so shipping stateside would be best but I can get it shipped to APO's... It went to my in laws house instead of here... It is a second one I ordered but do not need now... THIS IS NOT A REFURBISHED SYTEM!!!! This laptop has the best options you can buy for it from the Dell website... The only thing that isn't on it is the 1920 res screen and the blu ray drive... If you were to build it on the site it would cost over $2100 about $2500 after taxes and shipping... I will sell for $1750...FIRM as I am losing money on it at this price... It hasn't been shipped here to Guam so I don't have a picture of the actual laptop... I am listing it on ebay in 1 week so I can give the folks on this board a chance to get it and another board I am on... Its too late to end it back to Dell... This is a super fast and very slim laptop as I have one exactly like it I am using right now... Plays demanding games like COD4 and Crysis...
The specs are

Blue
15.4" HD 1440x900 widescreen display
Intel Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5 GHz 800MHz FSB,6MB cache
Nvidia Geforce 8600M GT video card-- 256 MB DDR3 dedicated memory
4GB DDR2 ram
250GB 7200RPM hard drive
wireless A,B,G,and N
Bluetooth built in
slot load DVD RW drive
HDMI output
Creative HD Audigy audio
9cell extended life battery
fingerprint reader
built in webcam and mic
Vista Home Premium
3 Years McAfee anti virus
Roxio Creator 10
1 year warranty and tech support

29622.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back