New one from Minnesota....

Pappy

forum member
Reaction score
Just another new guy from the Twin Cities area of Minnesota... Figured I'd make a newbie post. I've been trolling for a bit, since buying my new mustang. Not new to fords, but new to Mustangs... just decided it was time for a new project.

My last project was my 2001 Supercharged Focus... it was a 200hp fun little auto-x car....

IMG_1548copy.jpg

IMG_1557copy.jpg

IMG_1576copy.jpg

IMG_1628copy.jpg

On to the new car... picked up an 09 Vapor GT a few months ago. It went into storage stock, but will start getting some love over winter. No over the top plans with this one (for now.... then again, when I bought that focus I said it was just going to be a daily driver.... haha), just a nice weekend car with bolt ons/cams.

IMG_2372copy.jpg

IMG_2373copy.jpg

Just figured I'd say hi..... :newbie:

Pappy

forum member
Reaction score
I'm out in woodbury. I've been on tcstangs for a few years but rarely post, I was on svtoatc until they disbanded but never got around to signing up on mnfords... I probably should, I know a handful of people that are in the group.

I float down to the midway area on occassion, but not as much as I'd like due to my work schedule.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Seems like a great tech savvy group.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm out in woodbury. I've been on tcstangs for a few years but rarely post, I was on svtoatc until they disbanded but never got around to signing up on mnfords... I probably should, I know a handful of people that are in the group.

I float down to the midway area on occassion, but not as much as I'd like due to my work schedule.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Seems like a great tech savvy group.

Woodbury eh? Let's see.... Seen a 2002 Subaru WRX around? WRC Blue with ASA rims and nicely tinted, no spoiler and Alaska plates?

Pappy

forum member
Reaction score
Woodbury eh? Let's see.... Seen a 2002 Subaru WRX around? WRC Blue with ASA rims and nicely tinted, no spoiler and Alaska plates?

I actually have. I saw it a couple weeks ago while going out to grab a bite to eat. Clean car... Whats the deal with it?

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I actually have. I saw it a couple weeks ago while going out to grab a bite to eat. Clean car... Whats the deal with it?

It's mine. Well, mine till Dad pays me for it. It's Cobb stage 2.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back