New part of the race car

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm just a little excited. the Moton Triple adjustables came in Today.going to Road Atlanta In 3 weeks to see what these Bad boys are all about.

387798279.jpg

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are these the ones you snagged on eBay? If so, man you got a pretty sweet deal on those!

yes, I had them sent to moton totally checked ,rebuilt as needed and shock dynoed.

good as new now.

yes, that was a sweet deal for sure.

I was talking with moton and they asked what I was running and I told them Koni da's ..they laughed and said man ,your going to love these then.

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
what do a set of them run new

$6,800

Thats awesome. Are they a direct bolt on to our cars? What springs do they use?

fronts are , rears are a I bolt system. similar to a fr500c fr500s application. rears are a true rear coilover.

springs are great because of the adjuatability of them and being able to increase and decrease the remote can pressure your actually doing the same thing as changing springs.

get a decent set to start and your done these are running 2.5 8"

plated

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
who in there right mind would spend $6,800 in shocks:roflmao: and they have already had to be rebuilt:wtf:

SoundGuyDave

This Space For Rent
Reaction score
who in there right mind would spend $6,800 in shocks:roflmao: and they have already had to be rebuilt:wtf:

Well, if you had even basic reading-comprehension skills, you would have noticed that these were scored off of ebay, so they were bought used. Since they were bought used, Steve decided to send them in to get refreshed. As for who would buy this kind of shock, that would be EVERYONE THAT OWNS AN FR500S RACE CAR, OR IS BUILDING A CAR WITH THAT AS A BASIS. We're talking about TRIPLE adjustables, here, not just a basic shock.

Read, then comprehend, before you shove your foot down your throat...

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score

...Someone that doesnt want to race their car down a strip for 10 seconds then go home?

Nothing against drag racing, its just not my thing. Id rather not spend lots of time and thousands of dollars on a car thats driven for a few seconds in a straight line.

Last edited:

foolio2k4

forum member
Reaction score
can u post of pics of it installed on the car when u can? id love to see how easy or hard they are to install. Maybe ill go down this road if i can get a used set :)

Kaldar142

Reaction score
...Someone that doesnt want to race their car down a strip for 10 seconds then go home?

Nothing against drag racing, its just not my thing. Id rather not spend lots of time and thousands of dollars on a car thats driven for a few seconds in a straight line.

Not to mention drag racing is BORING... it was cool the first couple times, lol..

plated

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Well, if you had even basic reading-comprehension skills, you would have noticed that these were scored off of ebay, so they were bought used. Since they were bought used, Steve decided to send them in to get refreshed. As for who would buy this kind of shock, that would be EVERYONE THAT OWNS AN FR500S RACE CAR, OR IS BUILDING A CAR WITH THAT AS A BASIS. We're talking about TRIPLE adjustables, here, not just a basic shock.

Read, then comprehend, before you shove your foot down your throat...
you autocross guy's kill me i guess i'll stop by steves today and pick on him about them,ok...:asskiss1: i guess if my car was slow i wouldn't drag race it either 12 and 13 sec cars are boreing,your better off autocross racing it

Last edited:

plated

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score

i agree i'm not into "trailerd toys" 10 sec daily driven street cars are a blast i can't see spending 40 grand on a car and trailer it 800 miles to race it for a few hrs not my style either,hell i have a friend with a daily driven caddilac that would smoke most of the "built race cars on here" hell it's got tv's and onstar

pcdrj

forum member
Reaction score
i agree i'm not into "trailerd toys" 10 sec daily driven street cars are a blast i can't see spending 40 grand on a car and trailer it 800 miles to race it for a few hrs not my style either,hell i have a friend with a daily driven caddilac that would smoke most of the "built race cars on here" hell it's got tv's and onstar

... blah blah blah, and a 130 hp Miata would leave you so fast you'd put yourself in the wall trying to catch him. Most of us started with drag racing and got bored.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back