New PB 08 Gt.

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
bare minimum: disconnect front sway bar end links[/URL]

I didnt have a chance to do the sway bar today, i will see about removing it at the track tomorrow but unlikely.
I got the passenger and rear seat out, I was worried about the side airbags in the seat and ended up calling a local shop and confirming it was ok before. Lights on but all seems fine.

Im not near hardcore enough to change the belt, hell I bought et street radials because I didn't want to have to change tires at the track lol
Only thing is now Im going to a track nearly 2 hours away vs the old one being half that.

Townson

forum member
Reaction score
Its only like 6 nuts that you have to remove man. It's not bad. You can have it done in 10 minutes.

On the issue of the track being 2 hours away, if you're unfamiliar with the track and afraid of breaking something, start out easy lol

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
Its only like 6 nuts that you have to remove man. It's not bad. You can have it done in 10 minutes.

On the issue of the track being 2 hours away, if you're unfamiliar with the track and afraid of breaking something, start out easy lol

Well improved regardless of not removing the front bar
12.59 followed by my goal of a 12.50 got the 60' down to a 1.67

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't you say your previous best 1/8th mile et was an 8.22? I'm caught up on 1/8th mile times. Sorry lol

Oh yes, I have just recently got the radials and the last 3 track visits all netted new personal bests, started from a 14.0 (and of then 14.6) on street tires then first time on radials on a slick evening track ran a 13.46 and was happy, second visit was a daytime grudge event with a local club, I went from a 13.3, 13.1, 12.9, 12.8 and ended with a 12.79 I was over the moon. The following week a friend did a private rental it was cold and I pulled the seats and ran a 12.59 followed by a 12.50 (which is was initial long term goal when I got the car two years ago) never thought I would get it on stock shocks etc.
Not sure on the plan for next year but one way or another I want an 11.99, be it boost, n20 or shaving weight and suspension

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back