New Personal Best for my 3v!

Bossmustang16

3v to 4v
Reaction score
after switching from a nozzle to a nitrous outlet plate and fine tuning the jets just a little I ran a

60 ft- 1.60
330- 4.84
1/8 ET- 7.49
MPH 94.28

first pass of the day, couldn't get anything the rest of the day back in the 40's but she was definitely doing it on that pass. WOT Box is working great and truetrac is still holding up great. I have footage on my go pro that will be up soon on youtube

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think the plate would work better then a single nozzle in the CAI.

Nitrous Outlet has some trick stuff. I was looking at their pics from PRI. Nice stuff. They custom made my single stage fogger set up also.

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
cant wait to try a plate on my car. Good job Kurt

deathwishracer

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Ed, let me know when you chamfer that plate, I would like to smooth the transition from my 62mm throttle body to the intake.

DVEST8R

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Ed, let me know when you chamfer that plate, I would like to smooth the transition from my 62mm throttle body to the intake.
will do that for sure Richard. I think it will help out the transition of air flow

Bossmustang16

3v to 4v
Reaction score
thanks guys and 100 shot so far...going to trudyno jan 5th for the dyno tune for a 125 shot!
still debating on whether i'm gonna do lower relocation brackets...
not trying to split the truetrac in pieces lol

Bossmustang16

3v to 4v
Reaction score
yes. much cleaner hit and more direct. You can find a used nitrous outlet plate or something similar for around 150 and its worth it for sure.. just will need to adjust your jetting but if you have a AF/R gauge then no problem.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back