new Personalized Plate

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
Got my new Veteran's plates today. The military guys may get the significance.

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
Cool plates
Good to show pride if prior or current military it means alot.
I have my retired USMC plates on my vehicles

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
I appreciate it, but there are several other members on here who have done much more them me, and have paid a price for it physically. They are the ones we need to thank.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Appreciate you service! For those of us that don't catch the significance, can you explain what the plates mean?

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
Appreciate you service! For those of us that don't catch the significance, can you explain what the plates mean?

AH-1F is better known as the Cobra. First purpose built Attack Helicopter. (AH-1G). First saw action in Vietnam. I was fortunate enough to fly them for about 11 years until the Army retired them. I have about 1000 hours in them and was an Instructor Pilot. Still my favorite aircraft after all these years. Blackhawks are nice but Cobras were just badass.

rogcat1

Reaction score
Three Vietnam tours here, Air Force also. At least when our sortie or sorties were over, it was back to a hooch and sheets. The guys with boots on the ground really deserve our thanks.

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
Three Vietnam tours here, Air Force also. At least when our sortie or sorties were over, it was back to a hooch and sheets. The guys with boots on the ground really deserve our thanks.

Exactly.

my07silvergt

HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTIES
Reaction score
Thank you for your service. Flown in a Blackhawk countless times and got to jump out of one once. Very cool experience.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back