New pics of my Mustang

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I just wanted to share some new pics that I took of my Mustang. I took the car out this evening since the weather was nice. I took these pics right up the road from my house. The sun was just about down, so I didn't have too much light to work with. I also have a few pics that I took in my garage just for fun.

I'll try to get some more real soon. The car looks amazing in bright sunlight since all of the paint has pearl in it.

Hope everyone digs the pics!

Kris

MustangPark2.jpg

MustangPark3.jpg

MustangPark1.jpg

MustangPark4.jpg

KH_MustangDoor.jpg

KrisInterior.jpg

EscapedGreg

WANA PLY
Reaction score
Gorgeous looking car Kris. I like the photos alot. One question Kris what did you do with the airbags since you put aftermarket seats in it?

Last edited:

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
My car's an '05 and didn't have the side airbags. More convenient...if a little less safe lol. There are some writeups around here regarding disabling the airbag sensor when adding racing seats I think.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
GORGEOUS! Kris, I couldn't tell from the angles, but are those the 2010 mirrors?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The whole car is a complete package. I am sure these pictures don't do it near the justice it would if I saw it in person. What wheels are those?

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
The wheels are Petrol Traviatas. True 3'piece wheels made by TSW and sold under their Petrol brand. I love em!

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
I want to know more about the 2010 mirror mod!

I got my mirrors through Kevin Casey at Clevenger Ford. Real simple mod (according to the body shop) and only requires drilling one guide hole and shaving off a tab on the new mirrors.

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Yep! Wanted to run a one-piece seat from Corbeau but the shoulder area was too wide to fit in the car. The A4's are MUCH more comfortable anyway.

anticubicle

Reaction score
looks sick.

What's done suspension-wise to make it sit like that?

also, how much did the mirrors come out to? That's something I'd like to look into once I get ahead!

anticubicle

Reaction score
looks sick.

What's done suspension-wise to make it sit like that?

also, how much did the mirrors come out to? That's something I'd like to look into once I get ahead!

GI Joe

Reaction score
Yep! Wanted to run a one-piece seat from Corbeau but the shoulder area was too wide to fit in the car. The A4's are MUCH more comfortable anyway.

I like those A4'sbut the thing about seats is its hard to tell if they will work unless you can sit in them. I have a 38" waist and weigh 220. Any idea if they would be too narrow? I had looked at the Sparco Torino too. Looks similar but wider I think.
Thanks
btw your car looks great...

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Haha you'll fit, trust me. I'm a big dude. 325ish...probably more lol and 6'2. I've got really wide shoulders and the seats don't feel very cramped at all. Bit tight around the waist, but for you it'll be fine. You can get wide versions of the A4 too, but I don't know if they'll fit in the '05. Our thick door panels cut down on space.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back