New Product- Anti-Hop Kit- On sale for $159.99

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Members,

UMI Performance has just released an anti-hop kit which consists of our tubular lower control arms and bolt on relocation brackets. The kit is 100% bolt, includes all hardware and is available powder coated red or black.

The kit retails for $199.99, we have an introductory offer of $159.99!

I posted a link below, please visit it for more information and installation pictures.

Thank you!
Ryan

Link- http://www.umiperformance.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=12_185&products_id=320

103560a_LRG.jpg

05xgt

Reaction score
How do these affect ride charecteristics?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very cool offering, thanks! :thumb2:

mustangflanagan

forum member
Reaction score
i know the brackets are not weld ins is there any concern in them failing on hard launches, i am very interested and for the price it cant be beat. i am trying to get rid of my clunking withe the rear of my car it has trz adj lower control arms with a poly end and a rod end and i have a upr upper control arm seems like every bump i hit it clunks so hard feels like it hits the bump stops and that was before i got the upper control arm when i got it it stills does it i am hoping its the lower arms that are the prob

KIM_05_GT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good Deal. How much for just the control arms? I already have the brackets

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
i know the brackets are not weld ins is there any concern in them failing on hard launches, i am very interested and for the price it cant be beat. i am trying to get rid of my clunking withe the rear of my car it has trz adj lower control arms with a poly end and a rod end and i have a upr upper control arm seems like every bump i hit it clunks so hard feels like it hits the bump stops and that was before i got the upper control arm when i got it it stills does it i am hoping its the lower arms that are the prob

Hello, Thanks for the interest.

The brackets tie into two bolting locations, however we do recommend if the car is going to be drag raced to have the brackets welded or purchase the weld in brackets. For the street you will be 100% fine.

As for your noise I feel a lot of that is coming from inexpensive rod ends in your lower control arms. Just changing out those control arms will make a big difference.

Good Deal. How much for just the control arms? I already have the brackets

The control arms are regularly $104.99 a set... we do have them on sale for $89 right now- www.umiperformance.com/1035

They are grease-able and feature Energy Suspension bushings, they are powder coated bright red or gloss black.

If I can help anymore please ask. Thank you!
Ryan

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
awesome deal.. wish I didn't already have a set of J&M's
Just purchased your relo's from your site... thanks

edit: bought the adjustable panhard as well. thanks again for the good deals this weekend

Last edited:

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the orders everyone! They are in process now and tracking #'s will be e-mailed once they ship. Please allow 1-2 days for shipping

Thanks again :beer:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just ordered as well! Can't wait to get these bad boys in and get them on the car! Thanks guys.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My parts came today! You guys are quick.........thanks! I've got the next couple days off so I am going to try and get these puppies on. Thanks again UMI.

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
My parts came today! You guys are quick.........thanks! I've got the next couple days off so I am going to try and get these puppies on. Thanks again UMI.

OK, you installing some new "puppies" is just too funny to me...

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will have these on in time for the track on Saturday. I will post some feedback afterwards.

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
Excuse my dumbassness, You say bolt on? Do you have to drill any holes?

After I put on my S/C I've got wheel hop out the wha zoo

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Excuse my dumbassness, You say bolt on? Do you have to drill any holes?

After I put on my S/C I've got wheel hop out the wha zoo

Direct bolt on bro...no drill required

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back