New Product- Anti-Hop Kit- On sale for $159.99

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
I highly recommend this kit from UMI to everyone. I actually recently purchased some suspension parts from UMI and I didn't even realize their a vendor on the site! :victory: I am super happy with their products and it completely eliminated my wheel hop. Cant beat their prices either. Thanks to all the guys @ UMI! :beer:

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
First I would like to say thank you for the business. Great to hear that you are satisfied with the quality and performance that UMI Performance has to offer!
Thanks
Brad :D

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
I highly recommend this kit from UMI to everyone. I actually recently purchased some suspension parts from UMI and I didn't even realize their a vendor on the site! :victory: I am super happy with their products and it completely eliminated my wheel hop. Cant beat their prices either. Thanks to all the guys @ UMI! :beer:

Was there a considerable notice at the track?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm telling you, you won't regret it.

mustangflanagan

forum member
Reaction score
This kit is awesome i change out my crappy trz lower control arms that had crappy ride quality and its night and day. rides as smooth as stock setup but zero wheel hop now the procharger has to go on lol.
The price on these are the best in the market and the quality is top notch. i give it 2 thumbs up

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello
Great to hear that everyone is satisfied with the performance and quality of the products. Thanks again for the business! The brackets alone retail for $87.99 if you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks

bobbis

forum member
Reaction score
Other than eliminating wheel hop, are there any other benefits? These look like great products and will put them on my wish list.

UMI Sales

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Other than eliminating wheel hop, are there any other benefits? These look like great products and will put them on my wish list.

Hello
Thanks for your interest in UMI Performance! They also increase your traction performance! By allowing the lower control arm to push the rear into the ground and planting the tires. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Can anyone take pictures of this kit with the car on the ground? I want to see how much clearence from ground to the LCA. I really want to get these and just wondering. My car has sever wheel hop.

Thanks

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wish I could help you but my car is in storage. GREAT product though!!!

Edit: Found one. If you look at my passenger side tire, you can see it......IMG_6404.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back