New (sort of) from small town in Central La.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Been a member for a month or so now and been meaning to introduce myself but don't have a lot of time(well probably cause i use it up reading yalls posts). No wonder i wasn't well recieved when I just started posting a while back.

Anyway, names Kyle, 49 yrs old. Loved Mustangs since I was a kid, first one I owned was a '67 coupe, but really got hooked with the 5.0 Foxes back in the 80's. Then I got this '05 Redfire GT in '05 and my first thought was "WOW this is the best Mustang yet"!

Here's a couple of pics of mine stang.

Attachments

• IMG_2156.jpg
    IMG_2156.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
welcome to the board and i'm from new orleans but in dallas now. what city are you in?

love the car too

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Thanks all for your warm welcome.

And thanks Ed, been working on it a little along since '05, trying not to go overboard on the exterior but enough to make it totally mine.

Thanks Sinner: SWEET Paint job. I am a little south of Alexandria, just off I-49 a little ways. Do ya go thru to NO often.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Nice car, best color ever...

attachment.php

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
In was stationed at fort Polk for 5 years been to Alex many of times .... But only south on 49 maybe once or twice that was when i was owing to florida or br or no

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks all for your warm welcome.

And thanks Ed, been working on it a little along since '05, trying not to go overboard on the exterior but enough to make it totally mine.

Thanks Sinner: SWEET Paint job. I am a little south of Alexandria, just off I-49 a little ways. Do ya go thru to NO often.

not as much as i should.... few times a year. i've been to fort polk more then a few times and isn't that near you?

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
not as much as i should.... few times a year. i've been to fort polk more then a few times and isn't that near you?

In was stationed at fort Polk for 5 years been to Alex many of times .... But only south on 49 maybe once or twice that was when i was owing to florida or br or no

Yeah, it's not too far to FP, I actually work there. Have for about 10 yrs or so.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice ride you've got there! If you think the 05's are awesome, you should take a ride in a new 5.0L!

I've been reluctant to go drive one. Cause if I do thal'll be it, back in debt and starting the mods all over again. The 05 is paid for, I know it'll probably never be as fast as a 5.0 with only a few bolt ons, but she's mine. And actually I think pretty sweet.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice ride you've got there! If you think the 05's are awesome, you should take a ride in a new 5.0L!

By the way Tom, I been keeping up with your thread about your free loading neighbors, Thanks man for your service and evidently your continued service in retirement. IT a shame we can't all be like you, man!!!

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score

Yeah, I have read them! Trust me when I first got on I got smacked around pretty good cause of my stupidity of the rules and such. But I'll check em out again. Thanks for again for the warm welcome.

Where do u work at on base

I am a Quality Control Manager for a construction contractor on USACE projects. Sometimes have to change contractors when the contracts run out, usually last a year or 2, depends.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back