New (to me) ride

svtrojan

forum member
Reaction score
Sold my car a few weeks ago. Been biking and walking to work, waiting for the right deal to come along. Picked this up on Saturday, still haven't stopped smiling :rock:

2011 Shelby with the SVT Performance Package and Electronics Package. First on the to-do list is to take off the window louvers and swap in a MGW Gen 2 shifter (the stock shifter is pretty sloppy).

svtrojan

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man! Still get plenty of stares and thumbs up, and I've only been driving it a day :beer:

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Very nice man! Looked at a Grabber blue 2011, and fell in love with it. Just couldn't swing the payments at that time. Congrats! I wouldn't stop smiling either:) awesome ride brother!

hotrod_renegade

Captain Hindsight
Reaction score
Most excellent! I really like the white/stripe delete, nice clean look. Good call on removing the window louvers as well. Congrats!

Last edited:

svtrojan

forum member
Reaction score
I hate you now!

Well, maybe it is just jealousy, But still, Nice ride man!
Ha ha ha! Thanks:boobies:

I think white cars are so damn sexy!!! Congrats!!

Thanks man, love white cars

Very nice man! Looked at a Grabber blue 2011, and fell in love with it. Just couldn't swing the payments at that time. Congrats! I wouldn't stop smiling either:) awesome ride brother!
Grabber blue is super sexy, almost never see them. Thanks!

Awesome car! Congrats.
One of these days I'll have one..hopefully. Nice ride!!
Thanks!

Most excellent! I really like the white/stripe delete, nice clean look. Good call on removing the window louvers as well. Congrats!

Thanks, if I had wanted decreased visibility, I would have bought a camaro. Ha ha ha :crazy:

sweet ride

That's an UPGRADE. Do you mind if I ask how much you paid?

Absolutely. I paid south of $40k plus a warranty

Looks slow.............................jus sayin:poke:
ha ha ha! :highfive:

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Nice pickup. Welcome to the Stripe Delete Shelby club where our motto is "yes it's really a Shelby even though it doesn't have stripes on it"

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Beautiful car! White was my first choice when shopping around for a GT500.

Slap on a pulley, tune, and drag radials and you will really be smiling :thumb2:

Oh and this, haha...
Nice pickup. Welcome to the Stripe Delete Shelby club where our motto is "yes it's really a Shelby even though it doesn't have stripes on it"

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back