New to site: Need Vendor Status (please)

spyder7724

Reaction score
i would like to become a vendor here on this forum. i recognize a bunch of you guys from other sites and look forward to talking and learning from you guys.
i'm not sure who to contact about this so i figured this would be the best way.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sup bro!!

Man, your gonna love this site. It's amazing!!! Plus it's got all the major techs and stuff. I'm still trying to decide on a driveshaft right now too.....

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. The man you need to contact is KIMMER!!! As this is his site. I am sure he will see this thread or you can just PM him.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Got your PM, sorry I didn't see this earlier. Been busting buttons on the keyboard making the new homepage...can't say making it is all that fun.:sleep:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome abord Spyder!!

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
welcome SPyder.....hmmm driveshaft in my future....dang it...I thought I was done....

spyder7724

Reaction score
thanks guys. i was wondering where everybody went. andy sent me a link. once i looked around i saw all the familiar names and figured why not?
anyway glad to be here and anybody interested in a spydershaft :) can pm me. once the website is finished(hopefully this week) you will be able to do all the usual stuff like place orders and email questions etc. i'm going to have a couple "how to" photos an info. of course the driveshaft install but also setting the pinion angle.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Spyder! Good luck with the vendor status. It would be great to have you offer your services!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's good to talk with you again, Ron - seeing how I'm banned everywhere else...lol

Glad to see you finally marketing your wares and I also want to here about how that NA beast is coming along???

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OT - Don - did you go tto Barona?? How was it?

Back