new to the forum

bigmachano

Weapon IX
Reaction score
hey, so i had a friend turn me on to the forum... and wow! i recently, as in about four months ago, returned from iraq and did the best possible thing, i bought myself a new mustang. coming from a hand full of 80's broncos, that isn't such a stretch, but, i must admit, i am sorta coming from the dark side... camaros... but now i see the light. before i just saw all these mustangs on the road and i just (for lack of a better phrase) didn't get it. but i tell you all, i do now! i could not have imagined investing money in a better way. so far, i've put in a hurst short throw, used flowmaster mufflers (thanks nick!), throttle body spacer and i stripped the badges, and the wing for that matter. actually i have a gt500 wing that i found cheap on ebay that i am in the process of painting, but hope to have it on soon... if i can just find a little more time from work. i just wanted to thank all of you for making this forum such wealth of knowledge for the s197. i have been looking around for about a week now, and already have learned quite a bit. i am currently stationed in wiesbaden, germany and have a great group of friends who love cars... and we are always finding excuses to stay in our local craft shop. i have thanks again, and i'll be seeing ya'll around

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! The downside of our wealth of knowledge, is the amount of debt you create from seeing all the mods people buy on here.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome and good luck with keeping the mods off the car and the money in your pocket. Also thanks for your service!!

Earl

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome back from deployment....glad to see you made it home safe! and welcome to this nut house. great group of folks here and they sure do know their stuff!!

post some pics and such when you get a chance!

bigmachano

Weapon IX
Reaction score
yeah.... nut house.... i think i'll fit in just fine. i'll be getting some pictures up soon, just as soon as i get the wing back on there... and my new "custom" badges

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back