New to the forums, from ABQ

Catalyst

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

My name is Craig and I'm from Albuquerque, New Mexico. I don't own an S197 as of yet, but am looking to get one in the fall, so I've been lurking around here looking at pictures and what not for a couple of weeks and figured I should introduce myself.

I'm no stranger to Mustangs, having owned 6 myself, and another couple between my father, brother and I. Currently I've got 2 SN95's, a '96 GT daily driver/corner carver and a '94 GT that's a drag strip only car. With any luck I'll be able to sell the '96 pretty soon and get an 05+ GT, we will see.

If any of you members bought a Hellion turbo kit in the last 2 or so years, or had any technical problems with it, you may have talked to me, as I was Hellion's primary tech and also their web and print designer for about 2 and a half years.

Anyway, here are some pics of my cars, and I hope to soon join the S197 community for real, but for now I'll just enjoy drooling over all the sweet cars on this site. Thanks for having me!

Street car:

New_Blue5.jpg

New_Blue4.jpg

New_Blue3.jpg

New_Blue1.jpg

Race car:

MeetPic2.jpg

MeetPic6.jpg

MeetPic11.jpg

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
SWEET mustangs man !
glad to have you , also a great place to find a great deal on a mustang for sale

06Stang

Saleen Supercharged
Reaction score
Welcome.

I see you parked next to Chris's red GT. That thing is a beast. RSW? TSC?

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I guess we'll let you hang out with us. Nice stangs!

So what color/year you looking to pick up this fall?

Catalyst

Reaction score
Welcome.

I see you parked next to Chris's red GT. That thing is a beast. RSW? TSC?

Wow sorry for the late reply's.

I'm a mod on RSW, but I don't really take a side. I'm Grey90GT on there.

Hmm, I guess we'll let you hang out with us. Nice stangs!

So what color/year you looking to pick up this fall?

I'm really looking to get an 05-06 (all I can afford really) preferably in white, or red, but I would take any of the gray/silver variations or black.

punisher1982

ABQSTANG
Reaction score
What up Craig. Just wanted to let you know a bunch of us Mustang owners meet the first Friday of every month at Fastinos on Juan Tabo if you ever wanted to swing by and just talk cars with a bunch of fellow Albuquerque Mustang owners.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back