New Used S550 or???

What car would you want to drive in the PNW rain if you already had a WRX?

• 11-14 GT

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • 15+ GT

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • 08+ Evo X

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
<<<----- This S197 owner voted S550. :nogay:
I know right??? Interesting option to throw up there on a Mustang forum.

I have a '13 GT with the MT82, stock engine, full suspension mods. I drove a base V6 S550 auto on an autocross course during Mustang Week. In my very first run in the bare bones S550, I came within less than a second of matching my best time in my personal car. These things are no joke when it comes to handling.

I voted s550.

That's 2 homo's, now who's the other 5?:laughlots::beatup:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
That's 2 homo's, now who's the other 5?:laughlots::beatup:

Third homo right here ni gga. When you can't drive a Mustang for about a year you get the itch and go test flog other Mustangs. I liked the S550, the interior was head and shoulders above the S197. The handling was pretty good but I didn't feel it was better than my Boss was. The engine didn't have the same grunt not to mention the low redline. I miss shifting at 8200 RPM and hear the engine roar on its way up there and the different characteristics that made the Boss different in power. The handling was pretty good but I feel that the Boss had less body roll and the suspension was just as good as the PP was. I wasn't all that in love with the way the car sounded, it sounded a bit different than the way I remembered a stock GT sounding.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever let how much oil a car needs dictate if I wanted it or not... This is actually the first time I've ever seen that come up lol

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
Here you go OP.
18pe8dc53f333jpg.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back