New vendor!! Tasca Ford.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Steve. Glad to have you as part of our little S197 community.

Now hook me up with a set of Recaros...with a nice S197 forum discount of course!

Thanks!

The only Recaros FRPP has now are the 2013-2014 version but they can be made to work in other years, it's been done.

M-63660005-MC $2585.00 shipped at the regular price, $2455.00 if you apply the S197 coupon but I'd just knock them down to an even $2450.00 shipped. :)

-Steve

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for the backing plates for the brembos brake pad. Tried looking on the website but can't seem to find them.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 2

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for the backing plates for the brembos brake pad. Tried looking on the website but can't seem to find them.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, you lost me.

Backing plates for brake pads? What exactly are you trying to do?

I'm glad to help but I need a better idea what you want.

-Steve

bcb06gt

Reaction score
I am glad you are here. Myself and a good friend have been buying stuff from you and your previously employer for years. I'll need to mention you are now at Tasca since he runs a Mercury Marauder with the Trilogy supercharger package.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I am glad you are here. Myself and a good friend have been buying stuff from you and your previously employer for years. I'll need to mention you are now at Tasca since he runs a Mercury Marauder with the Trilogy supercharger package.

Thanks and please do spread the word, we are here to help you guys.

Whatever you need, you know where to find me.

-Steve

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Thanks!

The only Recaros FRPP has now are the 2013-2014 version but they can be made to work in other years, it's been done.

M-63660005-MC $2585.00 shipped at the regular price, $2455.00 if you apply the S197 coupon but I'd just knock them down to an even $2450.00 shipped. :)

-Steve

That's actually a pretty good deal on Recaros. I have seen them used for around $2K PLUS SHIPPING, which would be a bear on these I bet. I met a guy at Mustang Week this year that spent $2700 on his. Just wish I had held out when I bought my car new. It was only about a $1500 option IIRC, now I'm gonna have to spend a grand more to get them after the fact!

Thanks Steve. I'll keeep this in mind!

BTW, do you forsee any Black Friday sales this year? Does Tasca do stuff like that?

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
That's actually a pretty good deal on Recaros. I have seen them used for around $2K PLUS SHIPPING, which would be a bear on these I bet. I met a guy at Mustang Week this year that spent $2700 on his. Just wish I had held out when I bought my car new. It was only about a $1500 option IIRC, now I'm gonna have to spend a grand more to get them after the fact!

Thanks Steve. I'll keeep this in mind!

BTW, do you forsee any Black Friday sales this year? Does Tasca do stuff like that?

I doubt you'll find the Recaros cheaper anywhere, we're doing our best to beat anyone.

I have not heard anything yet on Black Friday specials but it would be hard to get any cheaper than we already are, if you compare us head to head with anyone you should find us consistently cheaper on almost anything either OEM or FRPP.

I will look in to it though :)

-Steve

brembo12

Reaction score
I doubt you'll find the Recaros cheaper anywhere, we're doing our best to beat anyone.

I have not heard anything yet on Black Friday specials but it would be hard to get any cheaper than we already are, if you compare us head to head with anyone you should find us consistently cheaper on almost anything either OEM or FRPP.

I will look in to it though :)

-Steve

Steve, I found you again. John Wineinger here. I have a new set of the MB seats that I found in the box. Ford Motorsports has a few they found in the warehouse.......so I will have the new MC that I bought from you up for sale soon...... I am not swapping airbag modules.......no time. :) Glad I tracked you down! jw

the car here -- http://vorshlag.smugmug.com/Custome...stang/30448871_5mLghC#!i=2624768303&k=HrN4P5n

brembo12

Reaction score
Hey guys, Steve here I just wanted to put up a quick post to let you know we're here.

I've been doing Ford parts for nearly twenty years and Ford Racing for the last seven at a very high volume store and I've been heavily involved with the guys on the Mustang forums for quite some time as well.

I will be here to try to make sure you guys get the absolute best prices and the highest level of service possible.

Please feel free to PM me here, e-mail me at [email protected] or call our dedicated forum line at 1-800-598-1484.

I'm not in the call queue yet but I will be shortly, please do not hesitate to contact the other guys at the 800 line, they're there for you and WANT to help.

I should also mention that all orders placed by 7:00 pm Eastern ship same day and the guys in the call center are there until 8:30 Eastern time which should make your lives much easier when calling in orders.

Thanks, Steve :)

glad i tracked you down! not my first rodeo as you know.....i got excellent service from Steve at the other dealer......

jw denton, texas

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back