New Video of Lethal Performance's 2013 GT500 vs. Camaro ZL1

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
It was a great first night at the track for the Lethal Performance 2013 GT500. Our crew which consists of Lund Racing's Ken Bjonnes, Power By The Hour's Jake Long and Jeremy Martorella of UPR were all excited to finally see this thing go down the track. Take a look at the footage below:

Being this was the first time we had this car down the track we were interested in trying out the Ford's new launch control feature. The launch control feature not only works as a 2-step rev limiter but also manages torque and wheel spin during the launch to help put the tires to the ground. After a few runs we simply weren't seeing the results we were looking for and couldn't get the car to 60ft better than a 2.00. I'm sure with a little more time we would have figured it out and improved on that however it was a big night for us and time simply wasn't something we had to spare. With that I asked our driver Jeremy Martorella to get old school on us and drive the car like he wanted to without any electronic launch features.

Next run out ended up being our quickest run of the night yielding us a 10.92@130+mph. The only modifications done to the car for that run was a custom tune from Lund Racing, 3" Offroad Pipe from Lethal Performance and a set of M&H Drag Radials on stock 08' GT500 rims.

For more details about dyno numbers, track times, modifications be sure to stay tuned for an up coming issue of 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine.

Visit Lethal Performance.com and check out the 2013 Shelby GT500 section for all your shelby needs!

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
‎"Well... I don't know about those Chevys, but we just spanked a ZL1 pretty silly." -Jeremy Martorella

^^My boss is a comedian!

schuhanks5.0

あなたのライサー!
Reaction score
lol did he turn on the hazards on the big end vs. the zl1?? thats funny

twisted_GT500

forum member
Reaction score
Point, set, match...GT500

Why did Power By The Hour keep being brought up if no ones broke into the engine yet?? Just getting used to saying it for the future?

Last edited:

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
if you read one of those chevy ignorants talking about some Genessy camaro engine. Then he say is just that LS engines are better.LOL\

60s technology better than the small Ford that some how are killing them. hahahah

Here are his comments: put the hpe650 up again a 13 gt500 and the shelby will lose. the ls engines are just better,,,, hahahahah

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Why did Power By The Hour keep being brought up if no ones broke into the engine yet?? Just getting used to saying it for the future?

Power by the Hour provides the tuning facilities, ie, dyno time and parts swapping. That comment of yours comes across kinda dick-ish man.

Awesome job with the GT500 guys! Can't wait to see the times she will put down once you get the current setup dialed in. PLEASE do a mod-by-mod approach to recording dyno #'s and 1/4 mile times!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

twisted_GT500

forum member
Reaction score
Power by the Hour provides the tuning facilities, ie, dyno time and parts swapping. That comment of yours comes across kinda dick-ish man.

I think you mis-read my intent. I was asking out of genuine curiosity. I'm a big fan of Lethal! As well as having purchased a fair amount of items from them. I knew that PBTH did their engine builds, but wasn't aware that's where they dyno'ed.

Last edited:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I think you mis-read my intent. I was asking out of genuine curiosity. I'm a big fan of Lethal! As well as having purchased a fair amount of items from them. I knew that PBTH did their engine builds, but wasn't aware that's where they dyno'ed.

Ah, sorry about that then!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
jepmustang.jpg

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
MUSTANGS ARE FASTER THEN CAMAROS

what do i win?!?!?!?!

love the runs guys, and the hazards in the first run was CLASSIC...can't wait to see what you do next

schuhanks5.0

あなたのライサー!
Reaction score
not sure if i missed something but the shelby is going through the traps in 3rd?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back