New Wheels!

yukonblizzard

forum member
Reaction score
Well after a few years of having heavy 20" wheels and crappy tires I decided to change it up this season. I went with 18" TSW Interlagos wrapped in NITTO NT55R 305/40s and NT555 275/40s. I weighed the wheels and they were just over 19lbs, a big difference from the 30lb wheels that were on before. Didnt get to really test out how well the tires grabbed though because Im still breaking in the new t56 transmission I installed over the winter, so I am really excited to see how well it hooks. Anyways here are some crappy iPhone pictures....

IMG_2553_zps96f4e5df.jpg

IMG_2552_zps553f7bee.jpg

IMG_2551_zpsb55ab180.jpg

IMG_2554_zps509f6ce5.jpg

IMG_2558_zpsaa5b2eb6.jpg

IMG_2548_zpse40ba22c.jpg

For reference these are the old rims...

4.jpg

Im going to have to customize the front center caps because they dont fit properly, but I heard this is a pretty common problem with these wheels.

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
I like the old wheels much more! To each his own though!

yukonblizzard

forum member
Reaction score
I like both. But either way, it looks great.

I like the new one!! :beer:

The new ones are sooooooo much better!!!!

Thanks guys!

I like the old wheels much more! To each his own though!

Yeah I will miss the old wheels as far the style, but I bought them before I really knew anything about wheels and tires. They were only 8.5" in width which really limited my tire choices and the offsets were not the best; they were tucked in far too much unlike the new set which are flush on all four corners.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I like that a lot! You may want to check your tire pressures after you drive them a bit, that dust pattern on your rears looks like you're not enjoying all the contact patch

yukonblizzard

forum member
Reaction score
I like that a lot! You may want to check your tire pressures after you drive them a bit, that dust pattern on your rears looks like you're not enjoying all the contact patch

Thanks man, and yep I see what you are saying. I will definitely do that!

Nice. That finish on the new ones looks really damn good.

Thanks! I originally ordered a black finish but the supplier ended up only having 2 available and being that I am so impatient I ended up with this finish. Pretty happy with that decision thus far

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back