New Whipple 4.0L

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
too soon man, too soon

nah, we all know the risks and dangers that come with modding cars. mine isnt running right as we speak. if you cant laugh about the shitty things in life... well... go kill yourself, because life has a lot of shitty things sometimes.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
maybe you should stay away from your computer and concentrate on your build :nana1:

just kidding. you can make fun of me when i go boosted and blow up, but +100000000000000 on more vids.

Nah, I can multi-task fairly well...but if you think that will help alex. I'll take a break. :hi:

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
Nah, I can multi-task fairly well...but if you think that will help alex. I'll take a break. :hi:

and when its finished, youll invite us all over to have beer around the monster you created once more.

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
It wont be much of a monster after im done with it this time around unfortunately. My income wont allow it....:angry1:

i know the feeling, but they say it is better to have loved and lost, or in this case, it is better to have been boosted and blown than to never have been boosted at all...

i still have yet to be boosted :(

sfadchi

Team Lethal
Reaction score
Working on tuning the car. I had a wide band and fuel pressure gauge put in today along with the first oil change. E85 is a bit of a challenge to work with, but I think the reward will be worth it.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
What kind of ridiculous shit is this!
too much pooowaaaahhhhh

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
Saw this car at my last meet, and I have to say, it is sick. I'd like to have a photoshoot later on in the month so I will keep you posted on that.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back