NEWB from south texas

schuhanks5.0

あなたのライサー!
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen name is ken and was directed over here from another member and fellow teammate. i am a member of WFO racing team and new owner of a 2011 gt. not new to mustangs or cars in general but i am new to the s197 platform and found this forum to be SUPER informative.. im a technician by trade and have been drag racing for as long as i can remember.. on to the pics
IMG_0393.jpg
day of pick up and the rest of the fleet. the wifes trailblazer and my first gen dodge, the old dodge deserves a pic to lol
IMG_0390-1.jpg

went to tx2k11 with 700 miles on the car best of 12.92 at 108. ive raced a buddies 07 gt 4.6 and went 12.2 on a 125shot and figured the traction control was the same. LMAO lil did i know there are just a few more "levels" of TC on the new ones. heres a pic of my weaksauce burnout on some M&H dr's with stability control fighting me lol
kenny.jpg
that is all for now

TARZAN

Knight F Magic
Reaction score
Welcome, I saw the car at TX2K11 I believe. You didn't give it much break in time LOL

-Will

schuhanks5.0

あなたのライサー!
Reaction score
corpus christi... and not much break in i supose. 500 miles oil change then let her rip

jbozz601

forum member
Reaction score
welcome! im from texas, born in Texas City, Texas.. but now i reside in Mississippi.. always good to see someone from texas.

Back