Newb from STL MO area

J

JP229

Name is Justin from Washington, MO. It's about 40 minutes west of STL.
A guy from STLmustangs.com told me about this site and it seems pretty helpful for the s197 guys.
Got all the main bolt ons so far. Long tubes, off road X, CAI, bbk t/b, sct xcal2 with Pur Performance tune. Oh and some recent motive 3:90 gears.
Also have some stage 3 comp cams and beehive springs siitting in the closet. Hopefully going in next week!

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Welcome Justin!! You'll find lost of info here, and if you dont, just ask!!

RyanS197

forum member
Reaction score
WOOT!! St. Louis in the house! Came to the right place man. Hows that pur performance tune treating you? I was kind of wondering about them.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey there, Justin! Welcome to the board!

How's the $1 movie theatre in Washington doing these days? Used to go there a lot a few years ago....

J

JP229

Welcome. This is a good site and has lots of information.

Are the comp cams the stage 3 127600s?
Yup those are it. My tuner has done a car with a very similar setup to mine that was making less power then mine and he got 367 to the wheels with these cams and no headwork.

WOOT!! St. Louis in the house! Came to the right place man. Hows that pur performance tune treating you? I was kind of wondering about them.
Pur is great for sure! Ben is the tuner(you may already know), and he seems to know what he's doing. Also explains WHAT he is doing which is nice when you have the heart of your $20,000+ baby in his hands. Not to mention tuning is more then a deal compared to some other shops

Hey there, Justin! Welcome to the board!

How's the $1 movie theatre in Washington doing these days? Used to go there a lot a few years ago....
Haha if you are talking about the one in "town," they redid it. TLC and town haul came in and fixed it up a couple years back.

I appreciate the warm welcome though! :beer:

J

JP229

I will try and get up a couple pics when i get home
Idk what the deal is but I cant see my sig?? my profile shows it though

J

JP229

the 127600s require a ported head.
Thats what i said.... Followed by, "They dont NEEEED ported heads. I did stage 3 cams on that white mustang that has the same bolt ons as your car and its making 367 to the tire with my tune and that thing screams."

But we will see how this setup works...
here are some pictures
jpscar001.jpg

This pic is junk but you get the idea...
s197.jpg

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
lol how do u know what type of bolt ons i have..

I dont know, If i was doign the 127600s i'd throw a set of heads on. I have heads on my 127500s.

And im not running the 127600s if thats what you were thinking, i have the stage 2 127500s. sorry about the confusion.

J

JP229

Lol i was quoting what my tuner said to me. I have no idea what you have. But judging by ur 1/4 times ur setup works pretty well!

5.SLOW

Reaction score
welcome fellow missourian, this is a great site for any info its here. or someone can find it....

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back