Newly redesigned YouTube for Latemodelrestoration.com

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We want to welcome you to take a look at our newly redesigned YouTube channel. We have set out to bring you real world technical information for your Mustang all brought to you by real Mustang Enthusiast. You will find the employees that are in our video are true Mustang Enthusiast with years of experience. You can expect plenty more technical, install and product review videos to come in the future. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to ensure you get the latest videos.

See the new YouTube Channel here: LatemodelRestoration.com YouTube Channel

One of our employees/Mustang Enthusiast you will see a lot of on video is Jonathan McDonald. Check out the video below to learn more about him and his Texas DPS Coupe:

Subscribe Here:

http://www.youtube.com/subscription...rofilepage&add_user_id=qm6GGaSE0PFH4vJvUz6uJA

Last edited:

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
I like it! Nice work guys, its nice to know who's on the other side of the phone line.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys. We have a ton of Fox body videos that are out now. We will be working our way up to the 05+ stuff as well. I know some people here (well maybe some people) still have an old fox they DD or drive every now and then.

Hopefully we get to cover some items that have never been talked about here. I will try to bring as much information as I can in these tech/install videos.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back