NHL 2010 Playoff/Stanley Cup finals predictions.

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
First off congrats Hawks fans it was a great series!!!
I also would like to point out Ron, since you were the first to say it... there was no shit thrown on the ice and a ton of Fyers fans were there after the game I was able to go and it was amazing so many people stayed and everyone cheered and clapped... that is until fuglyien started skating around then the boos but nothing got thrown. We here in Philly do get a bad rap because of shit that happened almost 30 years ago(snowballs at Santa Clause) but I have been to games all over the place and the one that still sticks with me was I flew to Minnesota to surprise a friend of mine with tickets to an Eagles game they were playing there and he moved out there a few years ago. he decided to bring a buddy who didnt know much about football was from MN never went to a game and he borrowed one of my jerseys to have a football jersey on. We were all the way at the top of the stadium and a Vikings fan kicked my buddies friend down the steps which resulted in an evening in the hospital. He said when he was arrested he did it because he was an Eagles fan. Now in all my years going to sporting evens here and I'm 32 I have never witnessed more than silly banter back and forth never seen someone get beat up... we may say ass hole or something stupid but I think most of the stuff we are scrutinized for is stuff that happened years ago. I don't want to get flamed as if I am saying it never happens but I have season tix to the Eagles and Phillies and my brother has Flyers and Eagles and in the many, many games I have been too haven't seen anything really bad. And before anyone brings up the guy that got murdered last year that was a totally unacceptable situation but could have happened anywhere. Every city in the country has lowlife dirt-bags like that. Once again CONGRATS HAWKS!!!!!
and it's about time Hossa :beerdrink:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hawks win go hawks go. now back to being adevils fan

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back