NHL 2010 Playoff/Stanley Cup finals predictions.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
where u at 94tbird?? Its 4-1 FLYERS if you have not noticed and Chicago is getting creamed.

LETS GO FLYERS!!!!!!!!

im here. at least i dont disappearwhen my team is losing :p

4-3 now biatch

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hawks cant win when they dont play for 2.5 periods but they did make it interesting. oh well game 5 and back to this

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
chicago should still win, but its jsut embarassing for them now. Ill give em a pass for being such a young team.

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hey im just happy my team is here we made it in by the skin of our teeth and then found a little something extra... plus it keeps the attention off the phils for now

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
plus there wasnt a person here in philly watching this game that wasn't shitting their pants when the hawks got those two goals

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Haha, that's for sure. Even if the Flyers don't win, I don't think it'll be a letdown. No one expected them to make it this far...but of course, winning would be extra nice.

topbliss

Reaction score
flyers beat the hawks by 2 points. They only beat us by one point. I'm not a hockey expert but it sure looks like Philly has a better team.. :) Imagine a 9th seed team they can sure win the cup over a first seed team. How embarrassed Chicago must feel about now.. As well as Ron !!

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Starting the excuses already, eh?

Where do you see an excuse?

flyers beat the hawks by 2 points. They only beat us by one point. I'm not a hockey expert but it sure looks like Philly has a better team.. :) Imagine a 9th seed team they can sure win the cup over a first seed team. How embarrassed Chicago must feel about now.. As well as Ron !!

please stop saying points. They are goals. This isnt basketball. and one was an open net. So it was still for all intents and purposes a 1 GOAL (not point) game

and another correction. 8 teams from each conference make the playoffs not 9, not 10. Philly wasnt even the 8th seed they were 7th. Montreal was the 8th seed. Everything you say is completely wrong. lol

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where do you see an excuse?

When you said you were giving them a pass for being so young of a team.

please stop saying points. They are goals. This isnt basketball. and one was an open net. So it was still for all intents and purposes a 1 GOAL (not point) game

and another correction. 8 teams from each conference make the playoffs not 9, not 10. Philly wasnt even the 8th seed they were 7th. Montreal was the 8th seed. Everything you say is completely wrong. lol

Very true!:beer:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i feel bad for leighton. I do like him. shame hes stuck on the flyers lol

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think that 1st period was the worst period of hockey I've ever watched. I think the Flyers spent about 18 minutes in their own zone.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back