Niche Essen M147 wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Coming off my 2007 Saleen with about 3k miles of use. The wheels are 20x10 (+40) all around and the tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sport front (285/35R20) and Michelin Pilot Sport 2 rears (295/35R20). Comes with matching black spline locking lug nuts and a pair of 10mm spacers to clear the front center caps. Clears big brakes and sits just inside the fender. The right rear tire scrubbed a few times before I installed the adjustable panhard bar. SOLD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure why it's not letting me attach more than one image at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 267

06GTEleanor

Reaction score
Hey man. I'm interested in the wheels. Can you send me a few pics of the tread on the tires? Do you know about how much each wheel weighs? Also, the cost of shipping to 98433? Thanks

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Hey man. I'm interested in the wheels. Can you send me a few pics of the tread on the tires? Do you know about how much each wheel weighs? Also, the cost of shipping to 98433? Thanks

PM sent

Man bump for some amazing looking wheels. If I hadn't just got a new setup id seriously consider these!

Thanks man. These are almost identical to the Forgestar CF10's that I had but I honestly like these better and they cost less!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back