nitrous help !!!

on3uluz

Reaction score
Putting nitrous on car and I want to hook it up to cruize controll off button any ideas it'll be a dry shot for now what's a safe shot to run and how much timming should be pulled how much fuel should I give

D3AD

Reaction score
Do a wet shot. Find a wiring diagram for your CC and tap in to that. As for timing, I personally have no clue.

james432

forum member
Reaction score
dry you use the fuel from the injectors stay away from dry get a wet kit tli use the hsw plate kit

Nitro Dave

forum member
Reaction score
With your application I would also go with a wet system. If you go dry you will need a way of adding X amount of fuel throught out the rpm range that the nitrous is spraying. Personally I think its more trouble than its worth.

If you are trying to be budget minded put on of our Brand X wet systems on the car. The quality is great, it will flow up to 200 hp so you can grow with it and we have the best technical service in the industry.

If you want a plate system check out our Nitrous Outlet plate systems for your application.

Wiring it on the cruise button is doable but you need to get a schamatic for your car and trace down the wires. I would still suggest using a windowswitch with TPS activation and just wire the button as a contact break.

If I can help you in any way please let me know.
Dave

on3uluz

Reaction score
My friend is giving me his old wet kit for 150 Idk nothing about nitrous I just know it needs to be hidden and its only getting a 75 shot for now ;)

Corpo

I
Reaction score
Hidden? get this. I looked into using the cruise as a toggle. i wanted to have it be a ground circut for my nmu. but the cruise uses resistors to control the system. you may be able to use it to connect 12v hot to the nmu.. i had a reason to use it as ground.

Anyway. that switch panel will make it easy to hide.

And hiding the underhood stuff can be tricky. you might be able to pass a plate system as a throttlebody spacer :) use loom on the lines and make it look like the run to the tps or something

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back