nitrous kit, drag wheels, manifold, misc items!

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Alright I have too much junk laying around so lets try to clear some of it before Christmas.

11+ Intake manifold. I bought this and was planning on painting it as I don't run the engine cover due to the paxton. $75 shipped

11+ Engine cover: 60 shipped

10-12 taillight covers: 20 shipped

Brand new DevilsOwn meth kit boost reference : $190 shipped

factory springs : 50 shipped for a set

all items are located in Liberty and prices listed are the shipped price. I probably have more things to add to this and i will update this post when items are sold

Last edited:

cschoening09

forum member
Reaction score
the fuel additive is for alcohol fuel...am I wrong? I've ran that same brand liquid power in mine before. you I ran the stuff for gas and diesel engines. that's top end lube. so unless your running e85 I guess?? just curious cuz I may be interested if I can find somewhere that its ok to run it in gas engines

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I want the tail light covers
Pm responded to

the fuel additive is for alcohol fuel...am I wrong? I've ran that same brand liquid power in mine before. you I ran the stuff for gas and diesel engines. that's top end lube. so unless your running e85 I guess?? just curious cuz I may be interested if I can find somewhere that its ok to run it in gas engines
http://www.powerpluslubricants.com/toplubes.html You'll see the conversion factors and such here for them item. I've ran it in some of my race gas bought at the track and have had no issues.

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Are the 5.0 injectors plug and play with the 3V?

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
There are quite a few threads showing it to work, just takes a little work on the controls

arabbit

12 inch member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what else would be needed to make that nitrous into a complete kit?

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I have the fuel feed line for it that isnt pictured. You would need to install it which would consist of a power wire and whichever method you choose to power the unit. I had a toggle switch in the console to give the kit power, but i now use that switch to power my 2 step.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
At work now. Will send in the am when I get home.

Edit: Sent, PMing address. Thanks.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back