---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Which rental Dave? Any open spots left?
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

A group of LI guys. we have 15 but if you really want in LMK and I'll see if you can be squeezed in. $200/car for the day

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
See ya guys there..... I should be driving down with OSR, if anyone else would like to cruise down with us....

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going,

Can someone direct me to the closest hotel? The one we stayed at last year said they were 10min from the track. It was more like 30min. I've got kind of spoiled after staying less then a mile to Atl Dragway this past weekend.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There is a Hampton Inn about 15-20 mins from the track. Closest decent place as I recall. There is a divey place closer Red Carpet Inn and there is the Green Acres Motel

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yes, Voorhees. I stayed there a time or two. Nice big parking lot and they are used to having guys with trailers.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Might be room for one more at my place but I need to run it by the wife. My house is just shy of 15 miles from Atco but the trip is 20-30 min depending on traffic and lights.

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
You've got 2 weeks to git'er'done! I still don't know what class I want to run in. I was thinking true street but after how hot my IAT's got the other night I'm not so sure about that one due to the hot lapping runs.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You've got 2 weeks to git'er'done! I still don't know what class I want to run in. I was thinking true street but after how hot my IAT's got the other night I'm not so sure about that one due to the hot lapping runs.

James - the "hot lap" is not such a hot lap based off what I saw last year. There were around 40 cars in the class and they sat along the return road for at least 20 mins between runs as I recall. Also, you have the trunk mounted ice box, IIRC, class rules only prevent you from opening the hood, not the trunk, problem solved!
:hi:

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
It didn't help the other night. By the time I got to the burnout box the ice was friggen melted so it was useless. My IAT's were at 110 when I started my burnout so it just got worse from there. I have a call in to AIS(alcohol injected systems) to figure out what set-up I need for the meth injection. Poor man's(or lazy man's)E85. :thumb:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back