No longer a stang owner.... but...

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
That's a sweet JK for sure. It's got a ton of money spent on it already. Did you buy it with all the mods already done to it?

As a former multiple-Jeep owner/enthusiast, I could never again have one as a DD, though. I actually just sold my TJ rockcrawler toy because I just got tired of it and lost interest.

But please change out that whatever-it-is thingy on the front grille. It looks like it's glaring at me. Jeeps are supposed to be nice, not mean! LOL

Oh yeah, in case you haven't heard, JEEP really stands for Just Empty Every Pocket.

BTW, is that a 2WD???

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
I am not sure I could have made that trade personally. If you like the jeep though good for you. My experience with jeeps is also only filled with negative things

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
If that happens I'll just get a Teraflex 60 and a rubicon t-case... :thumb2:

I mean, really tho? What have your customers been doing to these things? I wheel with about 30 jk's every other weekend and no one has blown out a rearend/frontend on anywhere else than the trail. That was because they were going up the side of a mountain. Hell we got a guy on 37's with a stock Dana 30 and dana 44 who is TRYING to break his shiat and it won't break...

most are mostly stock with 70-80k miles. although wranglers are honda civics compared to liberties, that has to be the singlehandedly worse Jeep ever made.

smoken1986

forum member
Reaction score
My 07 jk did leak but was fixed and they replaced the trans under warranty but that was due to it grinding in cold weather and they said it had to be broke to get it jeep to replace it. So 6 months of power shifting it fixed it lol but never had another issue out of it and I beat the piss out of it.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
most are mostly stock with 70-80k miles. although wranglers are honda civics compared to liberties, that has to be the singlehandedly worse Jeep ever made.

I think I've seen more 2014 Cherokees (not grand Cherokees) roll thru our service department in the past 4 months than I've seen Wranglers in the 5 years I've worked here.

Maybe it's different in your area... lol

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I think I've seen more 2014 Cherokees (not grand Cherokees) roll thru our service department in the past 4 months than I've seen Wranglers in the 5 years I've worked here.

How are those new Cherokees? At first they weren't too kind on my eyes but now they are alright looking. My neighbor is pinning it against an Escape or an Equinox.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
How are those new Cherokees? At first they weren't too kind on my eyes but now they are alright looking. My neighbor is pinning it against an Escape or an Equinox.

Theyre doing better now, first batch had trans issues. Updates seemed to help. I like them though, and we cant keep em in stock which is good of course haha

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score

I can't believe they used the Cherokee name on that 2014 thing...
Such a disgrace...

Anyway, opinions and a$$holes....
I am definitely an a$$hole.

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score
1278899_10202958429023267_1454294764_o.jpg

The New
CIMG7438_zps7b2a2bf6.jpg

Towing is relative. I want something to tow my Jeep, but do not have any more space. So I use my Jeep to tow a pop-up.

Beautiful rides...
Too beautiful in the case of the Jeep.
Get that beast dirty...
But then again, black paint: yikes.

Sorry you had to give one up to get the other. What I like to do is get something payed off, then get another one. Sometimes a good idea, sometimes bad.

Give it a year or two, you will want the power back, under the pedal.
Go topless and have a great time...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back