Noob from boring ol Ohio

Chris91

Reaction score
After owning two foxes, two 94's and two 99's, I have really been considering letting go of my current New Edge as of late and figured I'd join up over here so I can educate myself on the s197. Here's my current Mustang. Had it for about 4 years(longest I've held onto one.) Nothing special, just a Heads/Cams slow 2v.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

I had three SN-95 Mustangs myself. Go ahead and make the S197 upgrade and don't look back! You won't regret it.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

I had three SN-95 Mustangs myself. Go ahead and make the S197 upgrade and don't look back! You won't regret it.

Same! I've also owned 3 SN-95s and when I got my S197, it wasn't even a question. Better in every aspect.

Chris91

Reaction score
Hey father of a white car hater. LOL! Welcome to the site.

Rofl, well hello Chad! She doesn't hate the white car, she hates that you got rid of Oscar. Lmao Nice to see a couple Bangerz on here.

I think when it comes down to getting rid of the ol Evil GT I'll probably chicken out. I have stacks of receipts and it makes me cringe when I look at em. Haha

I have yet to drive a s197 though so who knows. LoL

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
We are few, but we are here. Burn the receipts and pick up a 2011. Tune and OR and you are making over 400 at the wheels. OR FI the one you have. 1999-2004 is a very nice body style.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back