Not a Mustang but I still had to change my boxers

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Idk why, Im not a huge Porsche fan, but the GT3 gets me everytime! So when I was detailing a VW GTi for a gentlemen Saturday and his neighbor asked if I could do his Porsche next, I was ECSTATIC when he backed this beauty out of the garage! And then devastated when I saw that it had more swirls than Carvel!

The pictures don't really show anything special other than a couple stains on the hood where some bodily fluids may have leaked out. (jk).

So here's a couple shots of the finish work:
(He's having me back again in the beginning January to do some of his other cars....hmmmmmmm)

Best part was: I showed the guy a video on YouTube of my Mustang and he practically begged me to bring it by when I come back to do the other cars. He said something about how much he loved American Muscle. I wasn't really paying attention to anything that wasn't German at that point

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shameless plug in the second pic? :lol:

Congrats on the added work. I have 6 buddies with 911 Turbos, 5 are modded, 4 VERY FAST!

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
i love porsche and their owners can be brutally picky and technical but i appreciate their enthusiasm, ask him about 996 IMS bearing failures lol

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity (if you're willing to share) what can you get for a full car detail? Do you charge hourly or by the job?

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
That's a good lookin' ride. I love the way they sound. So smooth. If you're gonna go Euro, that's a fine way to do it.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Haha ya I have no shame so that's not it lol

This thing sounded mean! The guy was picky but started the conversation with "I know I'm gonna have to pay" lol

I usually get $125-175 for "full details" but when I do compounding or swirl removal, shampooing and all that extra stuff, it gets quite expensive.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I'm kinda like you, lupo. Not necessarliy a Porsche fan, but there's something about a GT3 that really turns me on. If I had the money, I would definitely own one. Great job on a gorgeous car!

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
I'm kinda like you, lupo. Not necessarliy a Porsche fan, but there's something about a GT3 that really turns me on. If I had the money, I would definitely own one. Great job on a gorgeous car!

It just looks like a race car, ya know? You just want to dive into a hair pin turn and heel-toe it into 2nd at the apex and blast out of it know that she'll stay glued to the ground!

Idk...maybe its just me (and you of course lol)

stanglax28

forum member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. One of my favorite Porsche's. And only if you were closer I could have you get my car up to par. It looks good in certain sunlight but swirls like a SOB.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back