Now Offering Powder Coating Services!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Currently have 2 sets of 07-10 Valve Covers in stock for a core exchange for coating!
Figured I would throw together a little special and start it early. From now until December 31st I will offer special pricing on coating.
Valve covers, if you send a set to me to coat $120 shipped
If you have to have me do a core exchange (IE I send you a coated set then you send your stock set back) $140 shipped
Compressor covers - $50 shipped!
Turbo hot sides ceramic coated - $75 shipped!
Stock exhaust manifolds or shorty headers ceramic coated $130 shipped
Throttle Bodies, if I have to disassemble $50 shipped, if you send disassembled $40 shipped ***By disassembled I mean without TPS and throttle motor, you can keep the shaft, blades and gears in the throttlebody, I will take care of that***
Aftermarket Coolant tanks $45 shipped
Aftermarket Power Steering tanks $35 shipped
Aftermarket brake reservoir covers or Fuse box covers $35 shipped each
If doing a few items together obviously I will discount a little bit because they can all be shipped together.
I can also do wheels up to 18" as well as any small parts you may want done.
Thanks for looking, and below I will supply a few pictures of my work.
mg7931h.jpg

mg7932.jpg

img7651c.jpg

img7652z.jpg

img7774b.jpg

img7940q.jpg

img7943b.jpg

img7971r.jpg

img8074ov.jpg

jonsvalvecovermirrorred.jpg

valvecovers1.jpg

valvecovers3.jpg

Last edited:

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome work. Glad to see some of the great craftsmanship this forum as to offer is now in service vender form! You and lightblade will be my first purchases when I start my build.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I would love to jump on this deal, but won't be ready to change the cams by then, dammit.

Can you color match a factory color?

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I'd like some of those ford blue ones!!! but can't ship my covers, hope you get some cores soon lol

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
I would love to jump on this deal, but won't be ready to change the cams by then, dammit.

Can you color match a factory color?
I am still searching for colors that are close to our factory colors. It is hard because it is a buy, wait to receive, coat, and check process. So it is expensive and I have not found a match for any of them yet lol.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The grey ones are the ones he did for me and for trying to color match via pictures he did a great job!

I had to replace the seals as they get destroyed when removing them and they are not a common in stock Ford product so they are special ordered and you have to make sure you get the right part number.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I want to get mine coated. That's a great price shipped. I I get the extra cash soon. I will support you for sure. Plus get some cores.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
05-06: 3L3Z-6C535-AA
07-10: 71LZ-6C535-AA

Can't re-use the 7-10 seals; the 05-06's pop out with the socket/hammer method.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
The grey ones are the ones he did for me and for trying to color match via pictures he did a great job!

I had to replace the seals as they get destroyed when removing them and they are not a common in stock Ford product so they are special ordered and you have to make sure you get the right part number.
Thanks Greg!
Yea those seals are a pain to work with, I have been able to remove a couple without killing them but it was tedious.
If this gets enough business I may begin stocking a couple sets of seals so I can install them and ship new ones with your guys' covers

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^ as stated the 05-06's can be salvaged but there is ZERO way the 07-10's will come out without destroying them.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
05-06: 3L3Z-6C535-AA
07-10: 71LZ-6C535-AA

Can't re-use the 7-10 seals; the 05-06's pop out with the socket/hammer method.

Thanks for that, didn't even think about that!

I will be sending mine to you when the cams are ready to go it!!:beerchug2:

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Matter of fact, I will make another offer. If someone is able to send me a good set of cores to keep, I will coat your set of covers for FREE, you just pay shipping. I will offer this to the first 2 people to offer to supply me with 2 sets of 05-06 cores and the first 2 people to supply me with 07-10 cores.

Nitemare

forum member
Reaction score
I have a spare set I would like powder coated in red. Could u also put on Ford Racing on them?

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Unfortunately I cannot do "Ford Racing" on them. I am actually researching into getting a vinyl plotter so I can die-cut decals to do outlines on parts I coat.
But yes, I can coat your covers in red.

b's stang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm down for a set of red if you can get some cores. I'll send you my stock ones in return

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I love the ford blue, If I do a tear down, rebuild this winter, I'll be looking you up! glad to know you're here!

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
Can we lock in the $100 price if we pay now and wait until you have cores to send out? I can't leave my car valvecover-less :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back