Now THIS is Customer Service....

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
So I originally bought my Stallion Suspension products (LCA's, PHB, PHB SB, PHB Relo Bracket) back in April 2012 for my 06 GT. A month later I traded it in on my 12 GT, but never installed the parts.

At 1200 miles on my 12 GT, I installed my Stallion Suspension.

Now at 21,000 miles, I installed my new set of Magnaflow Axlebacks and just happen to take a look at my LCA's. The emergency brake cable had broke loose from the mounting point and just hanging. I checked the otherside and it was the same.

I snapped a pic and sent it over to Tad, just to give him a heads up. I was actually shocked when he offered to replace them, as I was the 3rd person that has ran into this issue.

We agreed that he would ship out the new ones, and I would ship back my old ones. My car is a DD and have no way for some one to take me back and forth to work while waiting for the new LCA's to show up if I took my old ones off and ship them back.

Tad said he would send me out replacements once he got his stock in from the powder coaters, which was 2 weeks away. I agreed that was fine.

The new ones showed up and I got them installed yesterday. My old ones will be shipped out tomorrow.

This is the 3rd time I have dealt with Tad @ Freedom Racing, and he has always been very professional and great to deal with. Always keeps you updated on the status of things.

I just wanted to say Thank You Tad for your help and great service.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
And Tad does it again !!!! He truly is a awesome guy !

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Good to hear Stephen. I had a similar issue with the LCAs and clamp for the e-brake cable.

When I was installing them I didn't bother to check the bolt length and compare it to the nut plate length, well as I was wrenching one down the nut plate popped off all of the sudden. So I started to inspect it to see what caused it, and it turned out that the bolts provided were too long for the nut plate. So I called Tad up and let him know of the issue so that he would know and could send out the correct length hardware. After that he gave me an additional discount on top of the Military discount he already gave me on my next purchase.

Tad is a great person, and I hope more Members start purchasing from him.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the issues guys but glad we were able to figure out what was happening. We're now including washers and having a little extra weld added. Sorry again for the issues and thanks for giving us a chance to make it right! I appreciate the business!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back