Now THIS is torque

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow. That would blow if one of those motors decided to pop.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
that maroon truck has some balls. pretty cool. now imagine that kinda power in a 1 ton. high 10sec 7000lbs work trucks ftw.

if i didnt hate the smell of diesel so much, id be tempted to mess with a duramax.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
it's alot of torque, but not as much as an LS(whatever) with heads, cam and intake. I know, I know everything about motors. Those LS series are beasts.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
There is a guy close to me running a 03 ccsb dodge 4x4 with 1200hp 1900tq on fuel only plus he has a nice little 400 shot he tosses at it when he's on the strip make low 10 second passes and as soon as he gets it figured out he's hopeing for mid 9's. Oh did I mention all on stock suspension AND it's street legal. Needless to say it's fuckin sick

Big50

forum member
Reaction score
Bad ass trucks. But what's the fuck are the organizers thinking? Some of those trucks where hauling ass and there were really no barriers to protect the crowd. Not that they would really do anything.

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Some of those trucks where hauling ass and there were really no barriers to protect the crowd. Not that they would really do anything.

Holy fuck … if one of those rigs went off course … lots of dead peeps

Yep, shocking to see such lax "crowd safety" in Lib Canukistan. Wish we could get away with shit like that here, just for auto street racing.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back