Bro, grab a box of Kleenex tissues.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417031648235.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417031648235.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 10

Stigma

forum member
Reaction score
Well geez, thanks for all the brilliant comments fellas. Sorry to have bothered you brainiacs. It must've really drained ya'll to look @ this thread and make your comments. Please, accept my apologies and everyone go lay down and take a nap to recover.

Idiots.
You have been treated with Kit gloves trust me....

Just learn to use the search tab prior to asking questions and you will no doubt find multiple threads on your subject of interest....

If you can't find your answer then make a thread in the Correct area and these guys will be more than happy to share with you what they know and these members know Everything about these cars well-

And one last thing if you are going to say anything in a negative way to any of these guys you Best put on a flame suit because your going to get it in every angle-

Just my 2 cents :crazy:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well geez, thanks for all the brilliant comments fellas. Sorry to have bothered you brainiacs. It must've really drained ya'll to look @ this thread and make your comments. Please, accept my apologies and everyone go lay down and take a nap to recover.

Idiots.
These cars have been out since 2010......Surely you arent that stupid to think NO ONE has ever done a test using a cai vs the stock box. Well maybe you are, you created this thread. You should know how the forum works, if you havent figured it out read the fucking rules, then read them again. Make sure they sink in.

I will get you started,

1. DON'T FUCK UP THE TECH THREADS. Yes, there are going to be some dumb ass threads that deserve comments. Noobs, just get used to it. You guys know what we mean.

4. USE THE FUCKING SEARCH BUTTON Ok... look. We get it. You got a new (or at least new to you) Mustang and you are all excited about wanting to know what to do with it. Trust me, we know. But I can guarantee you that 99.9% of the stuff you want to ask has been covered at least once. This board was formed by a group of "seasoned" S197 owners, previous Mustang owners, track junkies, gear heads, and overall good group of people. It's been discussed... If you ask something that has been asked countless times before, you are going to get told to use the search button. Expect it. You try to help yourself, we will all be glad to help you. You expect someone to do something for you... you will be disappointed.

5. Expect me to make some kind of smartass comment in every thread title that contains words such as "What color stripe", or "Which springs" or "Which CAI is best" or "Lets see a picture of your <insert color here> car". I mean really.... do we look like we are a forum board for those questions?

If you cant follow these simple rules this is not the forum for you. Got it???

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score

Idiots.

Hey. Don't know if you noticed, but there are something like 127,000+ individual posts about both facks and opinions on cold air intakes and tunes on this forum. Since you are not very good at reading, though it has been stated several times in this thread (such as below), use the FUCKING SEARCH BUTTON!

These cars have been out since 2010......Surely you arent that stupid to think NO ONE has ever done a test using a cai vs the stock box. Well maybe you are, you created this thread. You should know how the forum works, if you havent figured it out read the fucking rules, then read them again. Make sure they sink in.

I will get you started,

1. DON'T FUCK UP THE TECH THREADS. Yes, there are going to be some dumb ass threads that deserve comments. Noobs, just get used to it. You guys know what we mean.

4. USE THE FUCKING SEARCH BUTTON Ok... look. We get it. You got a new (or at least new to you) Mustang and you are all excited about wanting to know what to do with it. Trust me, we know. But I can guarantee you that 99.9% of the stuff you want to ask has been covered at least once. This board was formed by a group of "seasoned" S197 owners, previous Mustang owners, track junkies, gear heads, and overall good group of people. It's been discussed... If you ask something that has been asked countless times before, you are going to get told to use the search button. Expect it. You try to help yourself, we will all be glad to help you. You expect someone to do something for you... you will be disappointed.

5. Expect me to make some kind of smartass comment in every thread title that contains words such as "What color stripe", or "Which springs" or "Which CAI is best" or "Lets see a picture of your <insert color here> car". I mean really.... do we look like we are a forum board for those questions?

If you cant follow these simple rules this is not the forum for you. Got it???

You forgot to put "Sincerely, Fuck You" at the end.

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
Hey. Don't know if you noticed, but there are something like 127,000+ individual posts about both facks and opinions on cold air intakes and tunes on this forum. Since you are not very good at reading, though it has been stated several times in this thread (such as below), use the FUCKING SEARCH BUTTON!

What the fuck is a fack? :poke:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok... Point's made

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Just wanted him to read the rules he initially broke.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back