Official Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: S197 Forum Clan (Xbox 360)

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here's how to join the clan:

1. Create a Call of Duty Elite Account. (This is free and can be done on the console or on the computer at www.elite.callofduty.com)

2. Send me a friend request via Xbox Live "InfiniteZer0" with a zero at the end as opposed to an oh. Also send a message along with it just stating S197. I'll know you want in the clan.

3. I'll accept the friend request and send you the clan invite.

4. You'll need to go back to www.elite.callofduty.com and log into your account to see the invite. It will show up in the row of boxes in the box labeled "Invites".

5. Click on the invite, and you'll see a message come up saying "InfiniteZer0" sent you an invite to S197Forum Clan. Accept Decline. (Click on Accept)

If I can find an easier way, or they update the game to send invites through the game, I'll update the instructions. Until then, this is how you get in the Clan.

Everyone that is on the list below is either in the clan, or can just follow steps 4 and 5 to join.

Click the link below to see our clan page.

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/242991

It's got insane stat tracking and should make for some interesting trash talking!

Feel free to send the invite out to your best players on your friends lists too.

Clan List:
S197 GT - InfiniteZer0
Srgt Hulka - Srgt Hulka
07blackgt - CAN 0F PEACHES
moostang09 - moostang09
millertime - jaymillie74
06LLGT - addictivevemon

Invites Sent:
schuhanks5.0 - SchuHanks50
KIMMER - MEATSNORKLE
HOLYWD - MF HOLLYWOOD
darkstar november - sprayed150
chutoyy - chutoyy
Doctour Z - ZAQ UH REE
Boozshey - Boozshey
Drex - fast SC stang
strong_j - SLOBRA

Waiting for Elite Accounts:
Shaffe - xXContraGuyXx
Jarrod@LateModelResto - KRaZIeBonE8
Captainstr8edge - Captainstr8edge

Last edited:

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What is the elite? I paid for it and couldn't ever get the fucking thing to work.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hurry up and create the clan on PS3 and send out your invites, we can run both on this thread if you keep me updated.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Moostang09 that is Bruce! Lol!

I'd join but I am terrible! Lol! First video game system in 8-10 years and MW3 is my only current game so hopefully I can get plenty of practice in!

Last edited:

Boozshey

Reaction score
haha yeah man, that was funny, I noticed I killed you and didn't realize you were in the party. I was playing with my brothers girlfriend when I had mentioned to her you were in the game. Then you finally spoke up, I started to laugh to myself. The whole time you were listening to us talk shit and didn't say anything. hahaha

But yeah, we try to get in a party and then play together, my brother joined us later in the evening. She's awesome at the game and very seldom will you see her in second place.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lol nice! I was hearing just the same two people and y'all were on the other team... I was like wtf is going on here. At one point you were like "I'm going to stab this guy in the back and he has no idea I'm here. Hahahaha! Turn around turn around!"

I turned around so quick! Lol, luckily you were behind another guy. Now I know when I join a party all I'm hearing is the party. Lol

Boozshey

Reaction score
yeah, I have all my perks set up to silent everything. So I am invisible to everyone except the overhead people. But I don't want to get rid of sleight of hand in order to be completely invisible.

But I use, Sleight Of Hand Pro, Assassin Pro, Quiet Step Pro, and Silence on all my weapons. So I don't ever have a name over my head to the enemy and I don't ever make a sound and can jump out of any height window without getting hurt. :)

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice! I did see your name though when I killed you... Lol!

Because we were in party?

Boozshey

Reaction score
yup, and it was probably in yellow?

I'm new to the whole "party" thing, I guess I was only suppose to invite you to "the game". Then we could still communicate with the other team mates and also able to be assigned to the same team once the match started.

O'well, next time.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh I see.

"Well we can figure this thing out!" -Katt Williams

For reference... NSFW btw.

Lol! Sorry I said it and it made me laugh!

Anyways, lol, I look forward to playing with you guys! Apparently all of my other friends are too broke to buy the game till after Christmas...

I use the term "friends" lightly bc they drive camaros. I kid I kid!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back