Official Forza Motorsport 4: S197 Forum Clan

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Im down also. We can take turns posting up the challenges if it helps. I would like to try to jump on and race with a bunch of you if we could figure out when a good time would be. I am itching to do an old (1960-1975) trans am race with a bunch of people. Have it spec'd to say maybe B class so we could at least have trans am race car replicas. I've got a Mark Donohue Javelin that I am really digging lol

Edit: just found this link to an organization dedicated to vintage trans am racing on Forza 4
http://fmvta.freeforums.org/?mobile=off

Last edited:

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
I haven't played forza in about 6 months. Might have to play it because of this thread. :lol:

Sent from my helicopter

white95

boost or bust
Reaction score
I registered on fmvta but it seems awfully dormant... Perhaps we can just start some activity over there. I registered as "chopsunleashed".. Who all is interested and uses Facebook?

white95

boost or bust
Reaction score
Got my ride ready for fmvta!!!

null_zpsa823b7fc.jpg

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that also so I did some reading and it looks like their season starts in August and runs through September possibly October. I am going to register also and like you said maybe we can get some "off season" races in. I think its awesome that they translated the old trans am rules over so that they would apply to Forza.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like it drifts well enough lol
I forgot to mention I don't have Facebook, do you need it to register over there?

white95

boost or bust
Reaction score
Got a 10 week challenge going on sn95forums:

Week 1:

Nurburgring Nordschleife

2000 Cobra R

A-class, 518 PI index, No TCS, STM but ABS is ok

Sport Tire compound only

null_zps0d861e39.jpg

My time:

null_zps830f3c40.jpg

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Cool, I will try to run a few laps. How do I post a screen shot of my time?

white95

boost or bust
Reaction score
I just took a picture with my phone and uploaded it to photobucket with the mobile app. You can text it to me and I'll post it for you if you like.

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
If you're on facebook, we started a forza league that starts this wednesday. facebook group is called... DFW Forza Racing League

We are following actual American Iron format where your car has to be at 9.5 power to weight ratio and 9.0 torque to weight ratio. Max 275 tire width. It's a lot of fun!

Back