Downs

forum member
Reaction score
1:46.822

GetPhoto.ashx

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
if you guys are into letting new guys in on some racing add me. gamertag on xbox and ps3 is speedfreakzx9r.
im currently using a G27 wheel setup but my csr elite should be in tomorrow. i wanted it cause i could use it with the 360 and ps3.

this is my current setup. it has a 10inch woofer mounted under the seat ran off my surround sub with an on/off toggle.
2012-02-17233314.jpg

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
how does this challenge stuff work? do i just pick the track and car class your talking about? how do you know each others time?

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
how does this challenge stuff work? do i just pick the track and car class your talking about? how do you know each others time?

Yup, do it on time trial while signed into xbox live and it will save your best lap for everyone to view.
Sweet setup btw!

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
Yup, do it on time trial while signed into xbox live and it will save your best lap for everyone to view.
Sweet setup btw!

do any of you all ever set up a time to get on and actually race against each other? be kinda cool to put some mustangs on the track for some beating and banging.

thanks.

pics of the new wheel.

20121119_211106.jpg

20121119_211136.jpg

new csr elite pedals should be in today then i can hide all the wires.

now to ugrade the 55 inch tv to a 65 or 70 inch in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

Downs

forum member
Reaction score
Where'd you get the setup man that is really nice. I'm moving to Cali next year and want to build a living room racing setup similar to that.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
do any of you all ever set up a time to get on and actually race against each other? be kinda cool to put some mustangs on the track for some beating and banging.

thanks.

pics of the new wheel.

20121119_211106.jpg

20121119_211136.jpg

new csr elite pedals should be in today then i can hide all the wires.

now to ugrade the 55 inch tv to a 65 or 70 inch in the next few weeks.

We used to get on and race from time to time but it's been a while. I won't have time to thirds week but I probably could early next week if you want to hit me up.

Super jelly of your setup btw. Had planned a similar setup but ended up with a mad catz wheel trying to play out of a camping chair. Not the optimal setup but our living room furniture sts to deep to use the pedals LOL

Last edited:

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
i'll add you guys. maybe we can try to race one night.

i just put my logitech G27 setup on ebay since i just got the new fanatec stuff.

if anyone is interested in it its under my seller name speedfreakzx9r and has a buy it now of $165. the wheel, pedals and shifter work perfect as its only maybe 4 or 5 months old

SOLD

David

Last edited:

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
Where'd you get the setup man that is really nice. I'm moving to Cali next year and want to build a living room racing setup similar to that.

if your asking me i actually picked up my racing seat on craigslist for $150. which was a sweet deal.
now i just got the csr elite wheel and pedals and im ordering a thrustmaster shifter and the basherboard adapter so i can use it with the fanatec wheel.

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
Xbox gamer tag: Nicu7

I have a fanatec also. Never finished painting my seat frame. I found an old E30 seat and just built the frame out of woodView attachment 38011

i bet the seat is comfortable. i had to add lower back padding in mine.

i have a cousin that used the seat out of an old camaro i had and made a setup with casters on the bottom so he could move it.

Back