*****official ga mountain cruise info*****

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
ga mountain cruise
cancelled

Due to numerous reasons, i for one wont make it and there is way to many maybes going on ,so i cancelled it ,maybe in spring we can do one!

Last edited:

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Like I said, as of right now, count me in. Just found out we have a Halloween party to go to that night but it isn't til like 7:00 or 8:00 so it should not interfere.

Last edited:

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Looks like that date is good...don't seem to be working that day...not our shift day is it Daniel? Don't have to ask permission from a woman anymore.....o_O

jsnyng

Reaction score
I'm out for that weekend. I will be running the final SCCA SOLO National Tour event of the year at the Nashville Superspeedway. Hopefully the car (and driver) will be prepped well enough by then to bring home my first national hardware. My KW V3 coilovers showed up today, and my new Hoosiers should be here on Friday.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
i'm in for the cruise! i like the idea of having lunch in helen. it would be cool rolling in together.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Keeno you need a new sig!! lol

JSNYNG- Jason Young? Sucks that you cant make it!

Greg - Cant wait man! No homo! lol

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
Yeah , I forgot I committed to something else that day..not gonna make it..ya'll have fun and no "goosing" it around tight corners!

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Dont think I am gonna make it, still trying to work out a couple small issues with the car. Don't want to take a road trip and have it break down on me, lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back