Officially a homeowner

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
My fiance' and I just purchased a "3 bedroom", 2 bath home. It has a two car garage up top and a lower garage for lawnmowers and such. Here are a few cell phone pics. I plan on doing a mustang related painting in the garage, so I'll post pics when I complete it.

That's my fiance's performance red V6 in the garage.
House.jpg

Kitchen/Living Room
Over look the mess in these few pics, still in the process of moving things in.
LivingRoom.jpg

Kitchen.jpg

DiningArea.jpg

Basement. Previous owner left a 60" Plasma cause they didn't have room for it in their new house.
Basement.jpg

Unfinished basement
BasementGarage.jpg

UnfinishedBasement.jpg

It has a really nice covered and uncovered deck on the back as well.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Now get cracking on that grass! :)

MonsterKing25

Grabber Pony
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!! Great looking home! Looks like a house my wife and I was looking at in North Georgia.

If youre looking into doing any tile work, Look into buying Florida Tile. We make some of the top of the line tile world wide. And its all made in the USA. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

TheRookie65

Reaction score
Welcome to home ownership..... If you don't know what that is you will soon....... LOL... Good looking house BTW!!!!

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!! And yes gotta do some grass cutting front and back, gotta buy a lawnmower first. Lol. I would like to do some tile work in the bathroom, it's just plain white tile. But that will be down the road, we have to furnish the place first.

jose

forum member
Reaction score
Very cool! First thing I thought of when I saw that there was a garage door going into the basement......

5099b_ferrari_garage_living_room.jpg

.... OMG, the possibilities... :) Congrats!!

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Oh believe me I have thought about stuff like that for that part of the basement. Maybe one day.

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
congrats man, now you get to spend money on house stuff all the time and not car mods :(

im in the same boat, we have had our house for 4 months now. trying to fill up a house with furniture and crap sucks. atleast she let me buy a pool table, haha.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back