offroad x tune

Stetler17

forum member
Reaction score
OK guys I'm posting here because the GT500 section doesn't get much action and I need a fairly quick answer.

I have a 2010 GT500 and just received my offroad x and Lund tune from Lethal today. I am also installing a 2.6 pulley, idler and colder plugs at the same time.

My question is can I run the Lund tune and leave the stock catted mid pipe on? When I was looking up info on the Offroad X I came across a Lethal post and video that said they did not need a new tune when they installed the Offroad X because Lund and most other tuners allready shut off the O2's in the tune even with the catted mid pipe. I assume this to mean nothing else changes in the tune and that they run fine with the cats and sensors off.

Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise I will wait until Monday to contact Lethal..but that will have me in a bind timewise.

Thanks in advance

larry03gt

forum member
Reaction score
The OR tune only turns off the rear o2's running it with cats will not hurt anything. As far as I know Lund only turns off the O2's when the customer say's he is allready running an OR pipe or will be running one.

Stetler17

forum member
Reaction score
When I ordered the tune I listed the offroad X because it was all being delivered together.

Sounds like I will will be OK to install everything except the offroad X and still use the new tune. Just wanting to make sure.

Would rather run it with stock midpipe now and install the offroad when I have more time.

Grabber Blue 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
You will be fine. You'll need to address it if you have to go through emissions depending on where you live.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
When I ordered the tune I listed the offroad X because it was all being delivered together.

Sounds like I will will be OK to install everything except the offroad X and still use the new tune. Just wanting to make sure.

Would rather run it with stock midpipe now and install the offroad when I have more time.

You will be fine. You'll need to address it if you have to go through emissions depending on where you live.

It will be fine just like GB said. The tune won't know the difference.

Stetler17

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the assurance guys.

Everything is installed except the X pipe and had a death in the family.
Left it in the shop waiting for your expertise. Will drive it this week and then put the X on next weekend.

larry03gt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the assurance guys.

Everything is installed except the X pipe and had a death in the family.
Left it in the shop waiting for your expertise. Will drive it this week and then put the X on next weekend.

Sorry for your loss!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back