Ok, so i concede...

Reaction score
I've been trying to sell my 20" wheels. Got a couple bites so i decided to take them off and get them cleaned up for the potential buyers. Well, the ride is not any different as far as i can tell but i'll be damned i feel like i picked up about 30 rwhp on the butt dyno. LOL. I've been drivin my car like its a damned demon for the past few days.

Also seein the stockers on there, a mustang with bullit wheels just seems to fit. I've actually been admirin' the damned thing just as much if not more with the stock chromers on there.

Anyways, thats my drunk post on s197forums for the night. Carry on. :beer:

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I've been trying to sell my 20" wheels. Got a couple bites so i decided to take them off and get them cleaned up for the potential buyers. Well, the ride is not any different as far as i can tell but i'll be damned i feel like i picked up about 30 rwhp on the butt dyno. LOL. I've been drivin my car like its a damned demon for the past few days.

Also seein the stockers on there, a mustang with bullit wheels just seems to fit. I've actually been admirin' the damned thing just as much if not more with the stock chromers on there.

Anyways, thats my drunk post on s197forums for the night. Carry on. :beer:

Im currently drinking too...:beer:

cobra_4

forum member
Reaction score
Drinkin' a cold one right now, yeah I work tomorrow but its all good.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back