On3Performance 3v build

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
Well the BAP showed up today and everything else should be here monday. Thinking I have the injector situation figured out, fuel injector solutions sells adaptors. For the shorter injectors to make them work with the stock manifold length.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to run the wastegate and the BOV into. Also what about the boost gaue I printed off hellions instructions and it looks like they are running it all into the vaccum like on the driver side above the fuel rail.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Yea Chad from on3 emailed me. It's a T4 flange. I'm looking at running at turbonetics 62mm...
He said he would sell the piping only, but I'm not not sure if he would sell only the cold side? Email them at [email protected]...
08Nastygt... A boost controller will do wonders for you.. Worth every dollar IMHO more than any other accesory..
Do you know how much hes selling just the piping for?

Bullitt357

forum member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to run the wastegate and the BOV into. Also what about the boost gaue I printed off hellions instructions and it looks like they are running it all into the vaccum like on the driver side above the fuel rail.

God forbid On3 provide you with those details. Or did they and it looks like this:
chinese_script_full_width.gif

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
It just said take the provided Tees and hoses and run the wastegate and BOV to the driver side vaccum line. Well am I suppose to run them together, separate or what. He only gave me 1 tee, and taht was the line I used for my boost gauge so now IDK if I can run those there.

Bullitt357

forum member
Reaction score
It just said take the provided Tees and hoses and run the wastegate and BOV to the driver side vaccum line. Well am I suppose to run them together, separate or what. He only gave me 1 tee, and taht was the line I used for my boost gauge so now IDK if I can run those there.

I would run the line for the BOV to the intake and run the other line from the turbo to the wastegate.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
Well just got in from messin around. Today was kinda a slow day me and my bro just kinda messed around. Got the gauges hooked up and ran. Put my ford racing(NGK) plugs in gapped at .035. Started hooking up te BAP I'll have to find te write up on that somewhere here. Also I don't think I have a spot on the turbo to hook a line into from the wastegate. So just got a couple more things done, it's getting close to done sorta.

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
I'd be worried about how low those pipes hang, I already scrape on practically every bump and your setup looks to hang at least 3 inches lower than mine.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
I think they will be ok, seems like they are the same as the hellion kit. Also I did have to buy some more hose to run the power steering. Trying to use the stock one made a big kink in the line. Also I needed more line to run the vaccums for the BOV and wastegate which I am still trying to figure out where to run. The turbo doesn't have a spot on the turbo to go to.

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
i have said all along that these kits were good and the people bashing the kit are people that dont even have one or even seen one in person. i have and see the same things you do in these kits. i do all the high temp coating for chad on all his kits. ask him if you have any questions on that.

Kiddigretarzz

forum member
Reaction score
When comparing this kit to the Hellion kit then I instantly notice that the tubes under the A-arms are bent more to the center in this kit while in the Hellion kit they bend further towards the wheels. So from the looks of it I´m guessing the Hellion kit allows more A-arm ground clearance (especially if/when lowered). Besides I do all my ground scraping at the Y-pipe, that´s where the Hellion design is the worst.
I really like the flex pipes in certain areas in this kit though.
Best of luck with it. :thumb:

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
i have said all along that these kits were good and the people bashing the kit are people that dont even have one or even seen one in person. i have and see the same things you do in these kits. i do all the high temp coating for chad on all his kits. ask him if you have any questions on that.

Did you realize the word "Sponsors" is misspelled in your sig?

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the diagram, Ima have to go out and look at the turbo again n see if I see somewhere to hook the wastegate. They are good kits, I'm sure other people will have better luck with directions. I blame myself for a lot of hold ups since I'm Impatient and hadrosaur have the kit before he actually shipped them and pulled trigger on parts before totally reading about them. Oo well hopefully it will come together nicely.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you realize the word "Sponsors" is misspelled in your sig?

Whoa, that is awful... I hope that he just put that signature up and it hasn't slipped "under the radar" for 82 posts, geez. I guess, we will just make our own assumptions about this based on the OP's experiences.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back