On3Performance 3v build

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
I will most likely get one of these kits as soon as I get my check. Talked with on 3 today answered all my questions and were very nice

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
Got my extensions today for the fuel injectors. They fit awesome really really tight which is good. Actually once I got the extensions on the rail and injectors I have a hard time getting them off. I also pretty much have all of the BAP wired up. rford you will be really happy with the kit. If you want I'll give you a list of everything I bought. Just for a reference for ya, I'm sure you won't want everything I bought though as you have your own taste of things.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So, that guy had the extensions you needed? Glad to hear they worked out. I like to lube the o-rings before I press the injectors into the bosses. It keeps them from twisting when they are pressed in and prevents damage and leaks. A very light film of Vaseline generally does the trick.

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
you want to have a dedicated vacuum source for the wastegate. the bov and gauge can share one. i hope the wastegate placement isnt going to make your lines long as hell cuz the would just slow the response of the wastegate.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
jroc the lines are going to be running from around the sway bar to..where ever i can find a place to tap into now. I used the fuel rail for the gauge and bov. Unless I take those off there and run the wastegate to it and use another vaccum source for the bov and gauge. I will use some lube with the other sides, so I don't mess up the o-rings, that would be my luck.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
yea i didnt know the wastegates and bovs' had vacuum lines?
i thought they just had a valve with an in and out?

Silver05

forum member
Reaction score
I talked to them yesterday as well, and im probably going to buy tomorrow. 08nastygt, can you send me the list you were referring to, as im sure it would be helpful.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Got my extensions today for the fuel injectors. They fit awesome really really tight which is good. Actually once I got the extensions on the rail and injectors I have a hard time getting them off. I also pretty much have all of the BAP wired up. rford you will be really happy with the kit. If you want I'll give you a list of everything I bought. Just for a reference for ya, I'm sure you won't want everything I bought though as you have your own taste of things.
Yeah man thatd be awesome thanks!!

jroc07gt

its orange not yellow!!
Reaction score
can the vacuum lines just be to the atmosphere?

if you are running just off the wg or a manual boost controller then you only hook a vacuum source to the bottom port of the wg. if you are using electronic boost controller then you will use the top and bottom ports.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
Well I guess instead of PMing it I'll just do the write up on here, so everyone can see a run down of what I needed. Ok what I ended up getting that didn't come with the kit. For a return line he just gives you rubber hose which is ok to use but I preferred getting some braided line for the return. Also while your getting that you will need some more rubber hose. You will need some power steering hose IDK how he used the stock hose without crimping it really tight. Also some hose to run the BOV and wastegate as all I had enough was for the BOV. As far as supporting mods I ran a BAP, Gt500 injectors, Ford Racing plugs but I have the new heads. You have to cut a spot in the intake pipe for the MAF. You can use the stock one but he used a Pro-M. My car didnt have a exhaust hanger on the tranny mount so I did purchase a new one of those, to make sure theres not to much stress in that long line of piping. For when I tapped the pan I would recommend getting some metalset 4, stuff is suppper strong you have to order it online though. Also its a good idea to get some little clamps to clamp the power steering lines along with a couple other things. I'm sure theres other things I am going to be forgetting, if you guys want 39lb injectors buy em with the kit he sells them for like 170 bucks I believe. Other then that you should be set, I do feel like I'm forgetting things. Like you need a air filter just stupid little things. My directions weren't the best so any questions feel free to ask when you get the kit and try and install it.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think they fit really nice, alittle overpriced but they get the job done.
Nice!
i know but i cant change it. i nee to get someone to change it for me.
Here, I took pity... and it was everything I could do, to keep myself from editing the MMR line.

:evillaugh:

See the attachment and enjoy, sir.

:beerdrink:

Last edited:

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
oh fuck. sorry to thread jack buuut
i would be more worried about the fact that mmr is on there as opposed to sponsors being spelt wrong lol

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
He gave me the photos and stuff he's saying to run the bov and wastegate together. And run it into the line above the fuel rail. So I guess that's what I'll do, even though my boost gauge is hooked up there to.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back