On3performance kit, Vortech, or stay with Nitrous

Candy09GT

Reaction score
My car is not lowered. I would like a turbo but its going to cost me more to put on my car due to changing out the gears and ditching the long tube headers. But if I went with the On3performance kit I might only be in as much as a supercharger costs anyway.

Dillon Dollar

forum member
Reaction score
Go with the vortech and keep the 410 I have a 3.12 pulley and 10% overdrive crank and boost comes on fast and strong all the way,to 7000 rpms, I made 630 on pump gas with my s trim I'm upgrading bearings and to t from impelled now..ill now run a 3.33 pulley and make the same HP or a little more and more tq....

Love my vortech I slapped a whipple cobra with more power just last week and z06s can't hang either, and with my suspension I basically dead hook

Candy09GT

Reaction score
i was looking at vortech earlier today and see a site with a layaway plan but when i went to check out my ati virus came up and said it was not a safe site

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i was looking at vortech earlier today and see a site with a layaway plan but when i went to check out my ati virus came up and said it was not a safe site

:highfive:Ya, I would stay far away from anything like that. Talk to some vendors on this site that are established. Shop some prices and you will get a good deal. But a purchase this large, dont cheese out and try to save $50 by buying form some smuck that youve never heard of..

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My car is not lowered. I would like a turbo but its going to cost me more to put on my car due to changing out the gears and ditching the long tube headers. But if I went with the On3performance kit I might only be in as much as a supercharger costs anyway.

I'm not sure where you getting more of a "cost", the on3 turbo kit is one if not the cheapest ways to go FI. There plenty of reason to not go turbo, or not chose the on3 kit, but money is not one of them.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure where you getting more of a "cost", the on3 turbo kit is one if not the cheapest ways to go FI. There plenty of reason to not go turbo, or not chose the on3 kit, but money is not one of them.
I don't think he was panning the On3 kit. I think what he is saying is with the cost of the On3 and replacing his headers and rear gears it would still be about the same cost as getting a supercharger kit and keeping his gears and L/T's.

Earl

Candy09GT

Reaction score
I don't think he was panning the On3 kit. I think what he is saying is with the cost of the On3 and replacing his headers and rear gears it would still be about the same cost as getting a supercharger kit and keeping his gears and L/T's.

Earl

Exactly.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back