Opinions Needed

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man if you'd just move that silver car out of the way so we can get a look at that Foxbody beauty behind it!!! lol

Lookin' good Kevo!!

RH

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Now that looks sick as hell! Change ur turn signals next. What color are your calipers?

Turn signals are staying they are mostly black housing and are LED switchbacks from HIDguy.net.

I'm really liking the new look. Ronnie, I got to ride in the fox the other day and it pulled pretty damn hard.

28ONE

Reaction score
Turn signals are staying they are mostly black housing and are LED switchbacks from HIDguy.net.

I'm really liking the new look. Ronnie, I got to ride in the fox the other day and it pulled pretty damn hard.

What springs are you on? I been back and forth with my turn signals and markers in addition to what color calipers I want. Probably end up with black because of brembos up front.

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
I have the Eibach Prokit. Wish the back was a little bit lower but doesn't bother me enough to purchase new springs and install.

Gonna start detailing this weekend to get the car ready for the Gulf Coast Nationals down in Pensacola.

Back