Opinions on this grill, please.

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
Considering pulling the triggger on this grill. Your thoughts please.

Install instructions and link below.
Thanks all,

Gerardo

e_for-5026-b.jpg

for-5026-b-1.png

for-5026-b-2.png

for-5026-b-3.png

Install instructions

http://ebay.ba.uniqueautodepot.com/2010/grillcraft/mx/black/installation/for-5026-b.pdf

eBay Link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-MUSTANG-05-09-UPPER-MESH-GRILLE-GRILL-GT-BLACK-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3efe6124beQQitemZ270555751614QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Last edited:

Kankakee

I dunno.
Reaction score
I saw that, didn't like the fact they want you to drill into your bumper to install it.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like it...as long as you're willing to drill into your bumper...

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think it would look better as a bottom grill, not the top though

05xgt

Reaction score
Looks clean and simple. As stated earlier though just comes down to wheather or not you are willing to drill into the bumper. Me personally would do it. That's Hot Rodding.

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
I think it looks really good, but i hate drilling into shit because i ALWAYS mess up lol.

bullitt boy

Reaction score
I like it and I think those drilled holes would be far enough in as to be covered by the stock surround if you decided to go back. Looks very clean, where is the link to the lower?

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
I like it and I think those drilled holes would be far enough in as to be covered by the stock surround if you decided to go back.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thougt too. The stocker has about a "3 frame all around it. If I had to return it to stock, God forbid, no one would notice the holes.

I'm wondering how it would look if I pushed the grill back further and somehow used the factory tabs? Maybe use a long wire and looped black zip ties thru the mesh? Just a thought...

Looks very clean, where is the link to the lower?

Haven't looked for the link to the lower. I may call them and ask.

Powder coated chicken coupe. /opinion

Looks like maybe rubberized chicken wire to me. I've looked high and low but there's nothing out there this "nice" in the hardware stores. There are some places that sell mesh but anything nice (crinkled SS mesh ala FR500/Shelby grill) and over "30 is crazy expensive.

Gerardo

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
The first pic I liked, but the one with fog lights, I dont like at all. If you like it, thats all that matter.

patrick

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i like it. and i would drill into my bumper. thats part of modding a car. i have seen the lower in person and it looks great

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like shit. You wanted opinions.

Yes I did. So, thanks!

I'm wondering if some sort of fastners can fabbed for the bumper and use double sided tape to secure them. I wouldn't mind drilling the radiator cover.

Gerardo

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back