Order status...

nitrobob

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for NOT answering emails, PM's, and the lady who answers phone says " I'll have to get your tracking numbers and call you right back " that was a week ago...

Your customer support after the sale is horrible...

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Robert,
First off I'm sorry for not seeing this earlier. With season here it's lessened the time we have to spend on forums. I actually had to be alerted to this thread by someone else as I was unaware it even existed. I also want to apologize for you not receiving a response on the first email you sent to us on the 19th inquiring about your order. The email was sent to my personal email address ([email protected]) while I was away on vacation with my family. I typically do answer and respond to all of my emails even while on vacation however the way the email came in looked like it was sent to the support account ([email protected]) not my personal email. That being said I was under the impression that it would be handled like any other support email sent to zendesk by my staff so I didn't respond to it.

As far as getting order updates we emailed you a confirmation of the order as soon as it was placed on the evening of March 17th. Another email was sent to you on the 18th when the order was processed alerting you that the items were shipping directly from the manufacturers.

On the 21st another email with tracking for one of the items was emailed to you.

The only item that doesn't appear to have shipped yet is the CHE one which was ordered in a custom color which we don't keep in stock. I will have to follow up with CHE as to the status of it as it still shows pending on their site.

You will receive a response from me today once I get a reply from them.

Lastly,
I do not know what you and Christy spoke about as I wasn't here and she hasn't arrived for work yet but I will speak to her when she gets in to see why you haven't heard back from her. I will address that in the reply once I hear from CHE.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back