Ordered Some Grabber Blue Caliper Paint

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Just placed an order on some Grabber Blue caliper paint at, http://www.stage3motorsports.com/pr...aliper-Paint-System---Grabber-Blue---NEW.html .

I wanted to do a different look with black wheel scheme and I don't think I've seen any other Grabber Blue do this yet. Very anxious with the outcome of this stuff, but the video made it seem pretty easy.

I'll be sure to post some pictures up when I put it on.

Also, Has anyone had any experience with this type of Brand? Or any tips to the brush on Caliper Paint?

Last edited:

Stang613

forum member
Reaction score
Tips:

As with all paints, prepping is the biggest part. Make sure that caliper is triple clean. I haven't checked the link, but if it doesn't have a high-heat clearcoat, I'd probably do that as well.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Hope you have better luck with it then I did. I used the G2 paint on my calipers and it lasted maybe 6 months before it started chipping off.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Tips:

As with all paints, prepping is the biggest part. Make sure that caliper is triple clean. I haven't checked the link, but if it doesn't have a high-heat clearcoat, I'd probably do that as well.

Yeah, I was planning on buying some break cleaner and scrubbing them real good. Also, it's soppose to be rated up to 900 Degrees.

Hope you have better luck with it then I did. I used the G2 paint on my calipers and it lasted maybe 6 months before it started chipping off.

Thanks for the input, hopefully this batch of paint will be a little more durable. I just really wanted something other than Red, Black, or Yellow.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
It'll look good no doubt about that. I would buy some additional brushes as well, the one they send kinda sucks and leaves bristles in the paint.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
So far so good. I decided to paint the Brackets black and the actual caliper Grabber Blue.
IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

Was planning on taking some pictures this morning but it started to rain out of no where.

As far as customer service for Stage 3 Motorsports goes, I'm not to excited about it. I ordered this a month ago and I had to call them after 2 weeks had went by without a shipping number or package to find out it was on back order. I got it about 2 weeks after that point.

Last edited:

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Looks badass! Had the calipers on my 05 painted windveil blue to match the paint. The calipers look really smooth in the pics,what kind of prep did you do?

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Looks good. I plan on doing mine similar when I redo mine or just get them powder coated.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back