P0300

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who has left their car stock? Sheesh. 450 miles and already modded. I have 5300 miles, no mods other than a JLT oil separator and have had absolutely zero problems.

I think all these problems with misfires, busted rings, etc are all in the tune. The EECs in these cars are brand new. And believe it or not, I'm betting the tuners don't quite know the ins and outs yet. It'll get there. Give them time.

I don't seem to have any problems and I have a tune. I have about 1900 miles on mine, tune flashed about 1400 miles ago.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
So far nothing from my dealer. Dropped car off today. I know they was putting coil on it at lunch. Since no call I'm guessing it didn't fix it

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Not everyone is going to have problems. But come on, blaming this stuff on the factory setup is a bit silly. I bet you find the common denominator here is tunes. I plan to get one, eventually. I'm going to give the tuners some more time to figure out what the hell they're doing before I sign up.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
So far nothing from my dealer. Dropped car off today. I know they was putting coil on it at lunch. Since no call I'm guessing it didn't fix it

They'll figure it out. I am thinking fuel vs. spark but could be wrong. It may just be a defective sensor.

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Dealer called this morning said coil fixed it. I really will not find out till I get back from Ohio.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Car threw code again. Taking back tomorrow.

Hmmmm.....

Hope you have it ready by Friday. We are looking to go down. I will be running my new 2010 Challenger. :)

zilla8

Reaction score
mine was modded less then 100 miles after taking delivery.

sounds like me :) I had Steeda CAI,exhaust,tune the day I picked my car up with 18miles on it.I now have 10K with no problems

I mod everything I own but understand that things can happen.

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score
I still haven't resolved my problem with the race tune. That's 2 emailed to me. I even hear slight misfires at idle on my street tune. This maybe because these American Thunders lets you hear a lot more than the stock mufflers. Out of curiosity who out there has had a good race tune and who wrote it for you. I started this thread on 12/25 and still haven't had it resolved yet.

Last edited:

cdog1157

Reaction score
I've had a Bama 93 Race Tune for about 800 miles and no problems

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
I still haven't resolved my problem with the race tune. That's 2 emailed to me. I even hear slight misfires at idle on my street tune. This maybe because these American Thunders lets you hear a lot more than the stock mufflers. Out of curiosity who out there has had a good race tune and who wrote it for you. I started this thread on 12/25 and still haven't had it resolved yet.

I have BBR's 93 octane race tune and have had zero problems. My car has had a rough idle since day one even with the factory tune.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back